2012 starts now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think its great when a kid like Magee's offer around $300 a game after 1 year of senior footy. Exactly what Broady was talking about.

The annual United bashing is starting here again. What are they going to do?

Outs:

Argall
Friend
Eldridge
Chappel

Ins:

Brooks (non playing coach - approx $17k)

That is 4 of their top 5 players from last years terrible side. They have no juniors and will struggle to get a 2nds side on the park.

Don't think its great when a kid like Magee's offer around $300 a game after 1 year of senior footy. Exactly what Broady was talking about.

The annual United bashing is starting here again. What are they going to do?

Outs:

Argall
Friend
Eldridge
Chappel

Ins:

Brooks (non playing coach - approx $17k)

That is 4 of their top 5 players from last years terrible side. They have no juniors and will struggle to get a 2nds side on the park.

How are they going recruiting an under 17s side?

What's the ins & outs for each club at the moment? Nhill has a gun onballer out of Mildura. See Burras have added a couple of quality players. Warrack are throwing the cheque book around but have only secured a basketballer and a couple of kids. Dimmy have the Young and Magee bros from Kalkee. Mass walk out at Stawell and united from all reports...

Well, that’s pretty interesting. Why would Stuart Farr and the Horsham club treat David Johns so poorly after so many years of service?

Thats whats wrong with Football today when clubs have to keep pissing in their own blokes pockets to keep them happy. Having to basically "recruit" their own guys before even trying to pick up a few outsiders.

The club didn't "owe" the pie eater a flag, as much as he thought they did. Full credit to the Demons for sticking with the kids.

Early Predictions

Horsham
Warrak Eagles
Minyip/Murtoa
Dimboola
Nhill

Horsham Saints
Ararat
Stawell

Horsham United

Have heard of reports that Watson and Ward have left Saints to go back to Harrow, And Jayden Stacey will be lucky to get a game for the eagles. Burra boys to give the dees and the eagles a good run for their money.

Watson & Ward commited to Saints l believe. Ward started training with the Saints last week. Old man Watson waiting till after Xmas.

Austin & Dalgleish find AFL homes in the todays rookie draft. Well done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark Austin is 100% a product of Jep/Rainbow, he want to SA as a 17 year old i think to play at Glenelg, where he got drafted, but began at Jeparit.

What's the ins & outs for each club at the moment? Nhill has a gun onballer out of Mildura. See Burras have added a couple of quality players. Warrack are throwing the cheque book around but have only secured a basketballer and a couple of kids. Dimmy have the Young and Magee bros from Kalkee. Mass walk out at Stawell and united from all reports...

Dimboola has the Magee bros, Nigel Sibson, and apparently two Melbourne players? Anyone know who these two are? Returning will be Cook, Braithwaite, Hill, Greig. Things are looking pretty good there.
Also heard John Jackson is no longer going to play with Nhill in 2012?

Dimboola has the Magee bros, Nigel Sibson, and apparently two Melbourne players? Anyone know who these two are? Returning will be Cook, Braithwaite, Hill, Greig. Things are looking pretty good there.
Also heard John Jackson is no longer going to play with Nhill in 2012?
Who is Nigel Sibson?I have seen the Magee bros play before,young district league footballers,nothing special.
John Jackson has been linked to Ouyen in the mallee league for a huge amount of money.

Nigel is a youngster from St. Arnaud Coming off a s**t of a year. (st arnaud were winless, and he rarely got in the top 6). But I'd like to think he's better than that

Played with united in 2010, done ok

Will be a good player IF there is talent around him

Done preseasons with glenelg and port melb, but deemed too prone to injury.

Hey guys just thought I’d put through my top 15 in the comp. What do you reckon?
1. Justin Eales
2. Steve Schultz
3. John Delahunty
4. Damien Skurrie
5. Nick Pekin
6. Al McKinnon
7. Clinton Midgely
8. Clancy Bennett
9. Dylan Parish
10. James Delahunty
11. Brent Tuckey
12. Hamish Excell
13. Ben Harrison
14. Brad Hartigan
15. Ben Spicer

Hey guys just thought I’d put through my top 15 in the comp. What do you reckon?
1. Justin Eales
2. Steve Schultz
3. John Delahunty
4. Damien Skurrie
5. Nick Pekin
6. Al McKinnon
7. Clinton Midgely
8. Clancy Bennett
9. Dylan Parish
10. James Delahunty
11. Brent Tuckey
12. Hamish Excell
13. Ben Harrison
14. Brad Hartigan
15. Ben Spicer
I have played on both Steve and Justin this year,Steve is far more damaging to match up against as he gets his own ball and can then go forward and kick goals with his powerful body.
Justin gets maybe more posession but doesn,t hurt you as much because he turns the ball over and rarely kicks goals.
Clancy Bennett is overated in my opinion as we never consider him in our team meetings.He is very fit but like most of the Dimboola players their coach wants them to be defensive and be boring and tag.
Dylan Parish is far better than Clinton Midgeley as a forward because he consistently performs,I know he plays in a good side but he is very intelligent and backs himself.
Peter Weir from the Eagles is far greater than James Delahunty as a forward through his efforts around the ground and in the forward line.He is their main focal point and for his first year in this comp he excelled.

Are you sure you're not from warrack flightplan? Or do you you just have a man crush on Steve Schultz and Peter Weir?

Not a bad list gonearethedays, although no one from Nhill or Saints? I would have Batson and Butch in the mix.

Heard Warrack are losing the George brothers, Todd is moving for work and Kyle back to Beulah

Are you sure you're not from warrack flightplan? Or do you you just have a man crush on Steve Schultz and Peter Weir?

Not a bad list gonearethedays, although no one from Nhill or Saints? I would have Batson and Butch in the mix.

Heard Warrack are losing the George brothers, Todd is moving for work and Kyle back to Beulah

How can I be from Warrack if I said that I have played on these blokes,you have your opinions and I am entitled to mine.I agree with Daniel Batson,but I still believe that Phil Butch belongs in the district league because he can be a dirty footballer.He can play good footy but he will be remembered for that nasty headbutt on my mate Daniel.If the George bros have left Warrack I will be very happy as we have a lot of trouble matching them up.

1. Justin Eales
2. Steve Schultz
3. John Delahunty
4. Damien Skurrie
5. Nick Pekin
6. Al McKinnon
7. Clinton Midgely
8. Clancy Bennett
9. Dylan Parish
10. James Delahunty
11. Brent Tuckey
12. Hamish Excell