2012 starts now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Peter mcfarlin has already signed with Dimboola and the almost 99% positive Shannon keam is to follow. Karl lohde is now of interest. Roos looking good? Magee boys. Nigel sibson. Both Braithwaite boys back. Few youngsters coming up might get a spot in seniors. A few new faces were seen on the track tonight. Some big men. Dimboola is recruting well. And under the radar. Look out 2012 is all I can say.

Wouldn't have thought Shannon Keam was 99% positive, first i've heard of that? Geez if Karl Lohde was to join Peter Macfarlane that would be HUGE, Lohde is an absolute gun of a player but doubt he would return this year. If Dimboola can keep a full & fit list during the year they should do very well.

Went from second last in 2010 to third spot in 2011 and would be surprised if they didn't keep improving with an even stronger list this year. We shall wait & see what happens...

Wouldn't have thought Shannon Keam was 99% positive, first i've heard of that? Geez if Karl Lohde was to join Peter Macfarlane that would be HUGE, Lohde is an absolute gun of a player but doubt he would return this year. If Dimboola can keep a full & fit list during the year they should do very well.

Went from second last in 2010 to third spot in 2011 and would be surprised if they didn't keep improving with an even stronger list this year. We shall wait & see what happens...
Noodles hasn't signed at all so think someone is lieing

Peter mcfarlin has already signed with Dimboola and the almost 99% positive Shannon keam is to follow. Karl lohde is now of interest. Roos looking good? Magee boys. Nigel sibson. Both Braithwaite boys back. Few youngsters coming up might get a spot in seniors. A few new faces were seen on the track tonight. Some big men. Dimboola is recruting well. And under the radar. Look out 2012 is all I can say.

Shannon Keam is coaching Cohuna in the Central Murray League

Are you sure? Had heard he was signed with St Arnaud.....
Well Nhill coach Brearley was quoted in the Mail Times on Monday and by all accounts Friend will now be at the Nhill Tigers for 2012. I had also heard this from other sources prior to the news paper article. But he was also definatley linked with St Arnaud late last year. If he ever signed a clearance or contract - I don't know.

M4S can you shed any more light on this?

Well Nhill coach Brearley was quoted in the Mail Times on Monday and by all accounts Friend will now be at the Nhill Tigers for 2012. I had also heard this from other sources prior to the news paper article. But he was also definatley linked with St Arnaud late last year. If he ever signed a clearance or contract - I don't know.

M4S can you shed any more light on this?
Ok sounds like he is playing at the Tigers..Must be a bit of money involved as heard St Arnaud offered him a bit....do they have any other recruits??? Where does that leave united???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, So does anyone else agree that this Sibson bloke is the next Jay Tucker? Has had more clubs then tiger woods for god sakes. St.Arnaud - Nhill - United - N/Q - St.Arnuad and then to Dimboola all in under 4 years. Now please, the guy isnt worth a jam sandwhich!

Ok, So does anyone else agree that this Sibson bloke is the next Jay Tucker? Has had more clubs then tiger woods for god sakes. St.Arnaud - Nhill - United - N/Q - St.Arnuad and then to Dimboola all in under 4 years. Now please, the guy isnt worth a jam sandwhich!

Sibson is an absolute muppet. Disgusting footballer. I don't think i have ever seen a more overrated player in my time.

Rob McAllister as an in for Warracknabeal is not that great. Has a tendency to skirt around and not put his body on the line. Would say he is a bit soft.

Atleast Tucker could play a bit. Must come back to the clubs that recruit and pay $ to muppets like Sibson....

With Clubs in full Pre- Season anyone help with a ins and outs list at each club!!

Ararat-INS-
OUTS-

Dimboola-INS- McFarlane, Sibson(St Arnaud),Braithwaites x 2, Magee`s x 2.
OUTS-Al Ward(Pimp), Bell (melb)

Demons-INS- Adlington(Glenelg), Shaun Gilbert(Gunbower/St Marys), Nathan Kelly(Nth Ballarat).
OUTS- Spasic(Beulah), Josh Pekin(leaving area), David Johns (retired), Barnett (Inj)

Eagles-INS- Jayden Stacey(N/Q), Jarred Martin(Pimp),D Bell, Brent Marra, Alex Ross, Rob McAllister.
OUTS- T Walsh

Stawell-INS-Nick Thomas (swifts), Adam Taylor, Mike Stevens
OUTS- Tuckey(Melb), Julian Carr, Issac Rathgeber, Trevor and Dan Matthews, Dale Power, Ben Williamson, Dale Hurley.

Nhill -INS- T Friend,
OUTS-

Min/Mur-INS- T Ballinger (Pimp), S Graetz (Lucindale), T Cooper (N/Q), Angus Trethowan (Albury), J Matthews (Laharum)
OUTS- D Smith (Shep)

United-INS-
OUTS- Argall(Laharum), K Chappel (Glenelg), T Friend (St A now Nhill!!)

Saints-INS- Garry Hallam (Beulah)
OUTS-

Any News at Ararat...

Ararat will never recruit well unless they change there ways. AKA the committee. Heard they have lost more than they have gained yet again

Ararat will never recruit well unless they change there ways AKA the committee. I've heard they have lost more than they have gained yet again

6 players that have played AFL or going to play AFL this year have already put in clearances to leave the wimmera league.

Ararat will never recruit well unless they change there ways AKA the committee. I've heard they have lost more than they have gained yet again

For a town the size of Ararat their football team or club should be a lot stronger. They are primarily concerned with winning Under 17 flags and that is about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back