Competitions 2012 SuperCoach / Dream Team Questions Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bower is fit but low on confidence on-field at the moment. I think he'll get the nod from the MC on Thursday, though when Jamo, Laidler, Duigan return he'll struggle to keep his spot.

cheers. i seen laidler isn't due back for another 5-6 weeks, what about duigan and jamison?

Hi guys, havent heard much on Yarran this year. I think he is one of the classiest players going around, would you expect him to improve this year? Has he had a full pre-season?

What are people's thoughs on how much Kreuzer's scoring potential will change when Warnock returns to the side? I assume he'll be more a ruck forward where he doesn't score as well. Has been ripping it up in the preseason playing in the middle

hey blue boys

whats the latest on Mitch Robinson?...im pretty keen on him for DT this year...but i know he has had some slight niggles pre-season....?...is he right to go..?

hey blue boys

whats the latest on Mitch Robinson?...im pretty keen on him for DT this year...but i know he has had some slight niggles pre-season....?...is he right to go..?
Better off going with Robbie Gray or Travis Boak, Robbo is awesome for us but scores can be up and down and i reckon Boak and Gray are almost too cheap to refuse, similar price as well.

Pretty set on picking up a smokey mid I'n my DT side, I missed out on Parker who I was contemplating, so now it's between Caddy and Lucas. Head says Caddy, heart says Lucas. I'm going to wait until they name subs on Thursday to make the decision. Lucas looks a pretty tasty proposition at $206k, just worried about that vest!

cheers. i seen laidler isn't due back for another 5-6 weeks, what about duigan and jamison?
Always a little bit of guesswork when it comes to injuries at our club- probably round 2 or 3

Hi guys, havent heard much on Yarran this year. I think he is one of the classiest players going around, would you expect him to improve this year? Has he had a full pre-season?

Yarran will keep on improving, though not sure about his SC/DT scoring improving, his scores aren't always reflected in terms of his influence on a game. I'll be giggling like a school-girl whenever he gets near it again this year, but he won't be in my team.

Yarran will keep on improving, though not sure about his SC/DT scoring improving, his scores aren't always reflected in terms of his influence on a game. I'll be giggling like a school-girl whenever he gets near it again this year, but he won't be in my team.

Cheers bsb, food for thought. I am thinking SC which his beautiful disposal is suited too.

Heard a lot of talk of Gibbs smashing the pre season and a permanent move to the midfield. Is this true or will he get stuck with the run with roll every few weeks?

Bryce will continue on from where he left off last year, win a lot of footy, use it beautifully, and kick a few goals as well. The problem this year is his status as a stand alone mid leaves too many guns in front of him.
Ive been sniffing around Gibbs too. My strat is Rookie premium with 16 rookies. As it stands, if you are comfortable with gibbs as your 6th Midfielder, I think you would be doing well. I certainly am leaning to getting him ATM.
I just want to know if he will be used as a mid playmaker or more often than not a minder.

Cheers in advance :thumbsu:

Ive been sniffing around Gibbs too. My strat is Rookie premium with 16 rookies. As it stands, if you are comfortable with gibbs as your 6th Midfielder, I think you would be doing well. I certainly am leaning to getting him ATM.
I just want to know if he will be used as a mid playmaker or more often than not a minder.

Cheers in advance :thumbsu:

If you can work some magic and get him into your starting squad then go for it. His versatility has become extremely important to our MC, so he will get the odd negating job, like running with Pendlebury and Goodes. Mostly he'll be the playmaker though, his disposal and game sense is too good to waste in a negative role too often.

If you can work some magic and get him into your starting squad then go for it. His versatility has become extremely important to our MC, so he will get the odd negating job, like running with Pendlebury and Goodes. Mostly he'll be the playmaker though, his disposal and game sense is too good to waste in a negative role too often.
Cheers. If I was Ratts, Id send mad dog (robinson) to tag and let Gibbs MAKE the play.
Anyways, thanks for the feedback. I might just avoid him with his negating role in mind.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many here reckon Judd can actually match last years average? So mane people seem put off by his last 4 games last year and the Murphy rise.

Also very interested in some sceptical or positive views on Scotland maintaining last years scores.

Hi guys this is a SC question. What are your thoughts on Kane Lucas as I'm considering him for my M4 position. I'm currently deciding between him and Josh Caddy.

Ablett, Murphy, Boyd, Lucas/Caddy, Shiel, Mcdonald (Ledger, Magner)

Cheers

How many here reckon Judd can actually match last years average? So mane people seem put off by his last 4 games last year and the Murphy rise.

Also very interested in some sceptical or positive views on Scotland maintaining last years scores.

Juddy looks lean, and you'd be a game man to bet against him producing his usual numbers, He's been squeezed out by the premiums with better pre-seasons. Scotland is fit as ever, always an astute buy, particularly in DT.

How is Sam Rowe going? Is he likely to get a game anytime soon?

There was talk during the week he may be a shock call up for the Tigers match. Showed quite a bit with the Bullants last week, though struggling a little fitness-wise. I'm keeping an eye on him for a Fwd bench spot in the next few weeks.

Hi guys this is a SC question. What are your thoughts on Kane Lucas as I'm considering him for my M4 position. I'm currently deciding between him and Josh Caddy.

Ablett, Murphy, Boyd, Lucas/Caddy, Shiel, Mcdonald (Ledger, Magner)

Cheers

His first few games will be critical, as there is a big jostle for the remaining mid spots- if he finds a bit of the ball, and gets good minutes, he'll be an excellent pick-up. Too hard to call at this stage if he'll lock up his place in the side.

Is Bower in the best 22 once Jamison & Duigan return?

Not 100% sure, but I was thinking Thornton & Russell would lose their spots first before Bower.

Interested to hear anyone's thoughts.

Most of us Carlton supporters are hoping he can reach and maintain his form from a couple of years back before he was injured. This usually included consistently high scores like last round (if my memory serves me correctly :D).

Scotland has had a shaky start SC wise. What do you guys in the know out it down to? Off-field issues bothering him? Role changed? Just old & slow now?
Any reason why he won't get back to his best as far as SC goes? I need you guys to convince me to keep him over Broughton.

Scotland has had a shaky start SC wise. What do you guys in the know out it down to? Off-field issues bothering him? Role changed? Just old & slow now?
Any reason why he won't get back to his best as far as SC goes? I need you guys to convince me to keep him over Broughton.

This is what I came here to ask.. not sure to keep Scotland or not... been annoying me all day! :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back