Mega Thread 2012 Supercoach & Dreamteam Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you guys believe that Malceski can average 90+ in SC from here on out?
Has he completely gotten over his injury?

not if blokes the size of Pavlich keep lining him up and flattening him. He seems to have gotten away with it this time. His knee doesn't appear to be an issue, but this is a guy who has had 3 knee reconstructions so there are no guarantees. Most importantly for Esky's scoring is he has spot in the back 6 and is playing well enough to keep it. I think Horse is prepared to give Shaw tagging jobs further up the field while Esky is defending and rebounding so well.

Hi guys,
Speaking of ROK, I missed your game on the weekend.
What happened with him :confused:. I know he was subbed, but had scored almost nothing anyway. Injury?

Ryan okeefe

Hey Sydney fans i was just going through the stats last game and am wondering why Ryan Okeefe only had 2 touches... was he injured???? is he playing this week?? thanks:)

Re: Ryan okeefe

He was injured in the pre season.

This was his first game back.

Very much underdone imo.

Played as a true forward and didn't run on the ball like he normally would so was static - see injury/fitness above.

He also was subbed off in the third so didn't play full game.

He had one other HUGE issue;

There was this guy called Reid that was playing in his general vicinity that hogged the damn ball for the first half of the game.

This Reid character kept taking thingies called "screamers" and kicking stuff I heard described as "goals". There were many cries of "Mark!!" and "OMG MARK!!!!" when Reid was around. Kept me on my toes....I was forever looking around thinking people had finally come to appreciate me or wanting to "contested mark" me. Thought I was going to have blue someone for a while there :p

That was the basic story. Underdone player and a guy owning the area he was in. In the third the ball never got in our forward line anyway before or after he was subbed.

afaik he will play this week. No real cause for concern - he took a great contested mark and kicked the goal for one of his touches. Few weeks injury free and he will be streaming up and down the ground as per usual.

Hi guys, would love your thoughts on trading parker for kennnedy (your josh). Liked what I saw of parker round 1 but am thinking kennedy would be a keeper. I didn't see your round 2 game so not sure if parker scored poorly as a result of his jaw or not getting midfield time. Thanks for any advice.

He's our 3rd tall defender. Gets a job each week, and does it very well. Wont be a huge fantasy star, but damn he's a good player. SC more than DT I would imagine.

(ps I realise this is probably too late).

Attention Swans supporters MICHAEL O'LOUGHLIN will be playing in an ANZAC Day clash for Avonldale Heights in the Essendon District Football League on ANZAC Day against Aberfeldie Football Club. Aberfeldie have Damien Peverill, Courtney Johns and Mal Michael. Admiossion is free. Michael O'Loughlin will be lining up with Chris Johnson (Brisbane) and Xavier Clarke (St Kilda) more details go to website ahfc.org.au.

PLEASE PASS ON TO OTHER SWANS SUPPORTERS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horror week of luck for me. Goodes out and Cameron dropped had me one man down in the forwards, and tried making trades from work when I realised I'd miss the deadline, my phone somehow made Porps my captain instead of Ablett, and now Callinan a late out leaves me with two donuts and a bad choice for captain.. I'll be lucky to keep my 2000 average going.

Not really relaying this to SC or DT, just general curiosity but I couldn't find a thread for him.. How's Tom Mitchell going so far? Has he been fit enough to play any reserves matches yet? Very interested in his development as he looked a likely sort over here for Claremont in his earlier days.

Mitchell has just come back from injury and is set to start doing light training this week according to our club physio. Source is SydneySwans youtube page and the video interviewing him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back