Mega Thread 2012 Supercoach & Dreamteam Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys surely Mummy is alright, otherwise he would be rested against GWS? He's at a really juicy price, almost straight trade for Giles. Thanks.

I reckon Mummy is ripe. If I had any trades to spare I'd grab him.

caveat: I'm having a shocking year. You are probably better off listening to Swanton, who is killing me in both SC and DT.

Guys surely Mummy is alright, otherwise he would be rested against GWS? He's at a really juicy price, almost straight trade for Giles. Thanks.

Considering the same trade.

Only worry is Pyke seems to be spending more time in the ruck and Mummy more time Fwd. Therefore not going to get his 40+ hitouts like last year.

What's the injury concern??

I dont know how much of a concern it is. He had a back problem earlier in the year but it appears to be ancient history now. All signs point to him having made a full recovery.

Based on recent form he does. Mumford and Pyke has been our most effective combo so far this year.

Wouldn't say it's good job security though. Only takes one shocker from him, a good game from LRT and a fit Parker to come back into the side, which might see Pyke back to the 2's. Hard to say because our talls have been all over the place this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF......this is the only question I've asked in this thread.
This image means nothing to you?

simpsons-movie.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back