2012: The Year of the Tigers...ROAR PRIDE! ROAR PASSION! ROAR POWER!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mr Budda Bing

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2010
Spearmint Rhino
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bench Press, Brad Miller, Beer
2012 is going to be the year the Tigers return to the finals.

We are not going to finish ninth, we're not going to lose to the Gold Coast and were going to be finals bound.

'A pre-season focus on contested possession, fitness and maturing young bodies has Richmond on track for the 2012 campaign.'

“A lot of this pre season has been about winning the contest, and contested footy, trying to get the ball going our way.

“The maturity of the group will help improve that, having been through the system and being part of what we’ve put in place in the last few years.”

ROAR PRIDE! ROAR PASSION! ROAR POWER!

Our neighbours in 'Pre-mature Ejaculation FC, have lost their golden child in Scully but Snow supporters forget that we have Dusty Martin, the best player to come out of the draft at pick 3 since Judd ready to go and pumping. What could have been Melbourne :eek:

We beat Melbourne last season, we knocked off Fremantle and North Melbourne. We are ahead of the pack. We are finals bound. The Tiger Army is up and about.

We'll smash Carlton come Round 1, just a lack of polish from the boys last season couldn't get the job done but this year the Tigers will be fierce, hungry and smashing the scum. Get your tickets ready in the members fellas, this year is going to be The Year of the Mighty Richmond Football Club.

I can sense the fear the opposition clubs have when these bad boys run out onto the ground:

906163-jack-riewoldt.jpg

dustin-martin-richmond-afl-brownlow.jpg

416758-trent-cotchin.jpg

and don't forget our secret weapon:

895686-brad-miller.jpg

OFFICIAL - WIN COUNT 2012:

I'm predicting 14 wins which will get us into the finals :thumbsu:

2012: The Year of the Mighty Richmond Football Club.

Deja Vu says HI

Enjoying having more members but less revenue than us are you? :D

How many pets have you signed up?

lgph0223+kitten-in-a-bag-keith-kimberlin-poster.jpg

Poor Poor Essendon. You still have old man Fletch playing in your backline :eek:

As this is your first Bay 13 pre-seson as a Richmond fan I'll let you have this one :eek:

We were so close to knocking you guys off last season Round 1, we were up at 3rd time and then Judd got you over the line, not this year. We are ready and fighting!

I was at Richmond's last GF. Although they lost, the team in those days still had somewhat of an aura about them.

Sadly, the last 30 years of constant plodding and failing has erased all that, and it is un-recoverable. They are now about as exciting to watch as Melbourne, North and Footscray.

They will never recapture the spirit of 'the tigers of old'. They will never be feared again, and in time will just be remembered for the decades of laughs they provided.

Deja Vu says HI

This.

We hear it every year and it's getting a bit sad. You have 3-4 really good players but as usual with the tiggers, it's the 12th- 21st players that get you in trouble because they are just so spudishly rank that it drags the rest of them down. Carlton will make a mess of you in round one again. So you best make as many threads as you can until those halfwits run out and embarrass you again for another season. Can't/Won't make the finals unless 3 teams are devastated with injury.

Poor Poor Essendon. You still have old man Fletch playing in your backline :eek:

We were so close to knocking you guys off last season Round 1, we were up at 3rd time and then Judd got you over the line, not this year. We are ready and fighting!

Meh couldn't give a rats arse, I don't get a dividend as you don't at bitchmond..

I am enjoying watching us play though... you?

This.

We hear it every year and it's getting a bit sad. You have 3-4 really good players but as usual with the tiggers, it's the 12th- 21st players that get you in trouble because they are just so spudishly rank that it drags the rest of them down. Carlton will make a mess of you in round one again. So you best make as many threads as you can until those halfwits run out and embarrass you again for another season. Can't/Won't make the finals unless 3 teams are devastated with injury.

Pretty much sums it up.

Richmond will finish higher than Carlton and there is no doubting that. There is so much talk on how Richmond rely on 4-5 players but yet the Blues only rely on 2.

Richmond are on the way up and the Blues are on the way down. Get over it Carlton supporters you're 'number 1' draft picks can only last you so long.:thumbsu:

The contest would have been over at 1/4 time in rnd 1 if the blues kicked straight.

And the blues were lucky in rnd 15 to scrape home by 103 points too i spose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond will finish higher than Carlton and there is no doubting that. There is so much talk on how Richmond rely on 4-5 players but yet the Blues only rely on 2.

Richmond are on the way up and the Blues are on the way down. Get over it Carlton supporters you're 'number 1' draft picks can only last you so long.:thumbsu:

Yeah nah.

I sense your fear. And don't blame you.

Last year you lost to the Dees. You lost to GC.

This year - GWS.

LOL Richmond. You'll find a way to implode.

here is a welching bet op if ever there was one
rely on 2????? Judd and fev?

It's sad because you know its true. Two unlucky injuries and your lack of depth will be exposed. Consider yourself lucky if the Blues make the finals:thumbsu:.
what is a lucky injury?

WTF are you going on about:confused:? Don't ask a stupid question and then expect a smart response.
it was not a stupid question and as you think yourself the expert I would like to know what a lucky versus unlucky injury is.If I knew the answer I would not ask. Considering you have such astute knowledge of football to already know things that have not happenned yet I want to know what your BS actually constitutes. But don't worry- we can all see what kind of expert you really are

Remove this Banner Ad

Back