Comp 2012 UFC Fantasy League - It's Time!

Remove this Banner Ad

146 turned out ok for the Stockton Slap. I was looking at Hunt knocking Struves head off, instead he gets sub of the night. Velasquez would have beaten Mir even if that fight was still on, but he smashed Bigfoot.

The good thing for whoever has Big Country is that he should have a quick turn around and be able to fight again soon. So too with Velasquez and JDS, they both got through with no damage at all.

I am the middle of shifting house at the moment. I only have iPhone Internet access. Is someone able to assist with the results for UFC 146 and the TUF Finale this week?

Thanks!

H40

I am the middle of shifting house at the moment. I only have iPhone Internet access. Is someone able to assist with the results for UFC 146 and the TUF Finale this week?

Thanks!

H40

The Stockton Slap (stillGOTmyBEANIE)

Velasquez +8
Struve +8 +5 (SOTN)

= 21

Sonnen MMA (Hawthorne40)

Mir -6

= -6

Team HugouT (Crimson Azure)

JDS +12
Del Rosario -4

= 8

Team Alf (Alfy!)

Miocic +8
Elkins +8

= 16

JDS over Reem (BradWCE)

Big Country +8 + 5(KOTN)

Hackney’s Nut-Jitsu (Guythreepwood)

Big Foot -4
Brando -4
Barbosa -4

= -12

The Stockton Slap (stillGOTmyBEANIE) = 96
Team Alf (Alfy!) = 93
Sonnen MMA (Hawthorn40) = 43
Team HugouT (Crimson Azure) = 33
Hackney’s Nut-Jitsu (Guythreepwood) = 22
JDS over Reem (BradWCE) = 7

I can't edit the OP, can you CA?

Please check the numbers, I am no H40! Appreciate your work H40 :)

Hackney’s Nut-Jitsu (Guythreepwood)

Big Foot -8
Brando -8
Barbosa -8

= -24
I think all those -8s should be -4s. Other than that, all those other values for UFC 146 look correct.

The Stockton Slap (stillGOTmyBEANIE) = 97
Team Alf (Alfy!) = 84
Sonnen MMA (Hawthorne40) = 22
JDS over Reem (BradWCE) = -2
Hackney’s Nut-Jitsu (Guythreepwood) = -39

I don't think those numbers are right. Did you continue from the values in the OP? Because the correct values are a few posts up as the OP hasn't been updated for a while. You can edit your posts and fix it up or I'll do it if you want, either way's fine by me.

Also, really appreciate your work H40.

I think all those -8s should be -4s. Other than that, all those other values for UFC 146 look correct.

I don't think those numbers are right. Did you continue from the values in the OP? Because the correct values are a few posts up as the OP hasn't been updated for a while. You can edit your posts and fix it up or I'll do it if you want, either way's fine by me.

Also, really appreciate your work H40.

Thanks for picking that up, quite obviously I was drunk at the time :D Check again to make sure that I have edited it right!

You would think that Crimson Azure would edit the OP for us, the useless bastard :D

The Stockton Slap (stillGOTmyBEANIE) = 96
Team Alf (Alfy!) = 93

I can but I'm also stuck on iPhone too since I can't stay at home at the moment.

I will update when I can if H40 can't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Stockton Slap (Jab) = 117
Team Alf (Alfy!) = 89

Does this league run perpetually? Props to the OP for creating one.

This is the second comp that has been run on the UFC on this board. We wanted more players but we had to eventually make a start with the numbers that we had. The OP has done a brilliant job with this, it's a bit of fun to play :)

It's a ripper of a set up. If another one starts up, or this one eventually ends and is re-run, count me in.

It would be truly awesome if it involved a tipping system too. Pick your fighters + tips for every card. That way everyone is more involved, instead of picking your fighters then not doing much for the rest of the competition.

Also, do I tip my own fighter, or hedge my bets and tip against? Would be great.

I think its a great idea! if someone is willing to put there hand up to update the scores as I think both the fantasy league and the tipping will be too much for me too handle alone.

I think to keep it simple just Tip the main card and get 1pt for a correct tip, 1pt for correct round and 1pt for correct outcome?

I'm back! and loving the new forum format, makes it so much easier for results

UFC ON FX 3 - Official fight card

140612348_extra_large.jpg

Facebook Welterweight Sean Pierson (NONE) def. Jake Hecht(NONE) 3 5:00 Decision (unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)
Facebook Lightweight Henry Martinez (NONE) def. Bernardo Magalhaes (NONE) 3 5:00 Decision (unanimous) (30–27, 29–28, 28–29)
Fuel TV Middleweight Buddy Roberts (NONE) def. Caio Magalhaes (Team HugouT) -3 3 5:00 Decision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 29–28)
Fuel TV Lightweight Tim Means (Team HugouT) 8 def. Justin Salas (NONE) 1 1:06 TKO (punches)
Fuel TV Bantamweight Dustin Pague (NONE) def. Jared Papazian (NONE) 1 3:21 Submission (rear naked choke)
Fuel TV Featherweight Matt Grice (NONE) def. Leonard Garcia (NONE) 3 5:00 Decision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)
Fuel TV Welterweight Seth Baczynski (NONE) def. Lance Benoist (Team HugouT) -3 3 5:00 Decision (split) (27–30, 29–28, 29–28)
Fuel TV Welterweight Mike Pierce (Hackneys Nutjitsu) 3 def. Carlos Eduardo Rocha (None) 3 5:00 Decision (split) (30–27, 27–30, 30–27)
Main Bantamweight Eddie Wineland (JDS Over Reem) 8 def. Scott Jorgensen (JDS Over Reem) -4 2 4:10 KO (punches)
Main Welterweight Mike Pyle (NONE) def. Josh Neer (NONE) 1 4:56 KO (punch)
Main Welterweight Erick Silva (Hackneys Nutjitsu) 8 def. Charlie Brenneman (NONE) 1 4:33 Submission (rear naked choke)
Main Flyweight Demetrious Johnson (Team HugouT) 6 def. Ian McCall (Team Alf) -3 3 5:00 Decision (unanimous) (29–28, 30–27, 29–28)

Bonus Awards
  • Fight of the Night: Eddie Wineland (JDS Over Reem) 5 vs. Scott Jorgensen (JDS Over Reem) 5
  • Knockout of the Night: Mike Pyle (NONE)
  • Submission of the Night: Erick Silva (Hackneys Nutjitsu) 5
Ladder
The Stockton Slap (Jab) = 117
Team Alf (Alfy!) = 86
Team HugouT (Crimson Azure) = 41
Hackney’s Nut-Jitsu (Guythreepwood) = 38
JDS over Reem (BradWCE) = 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Back