August 3-5: Coates Hire Ipswich 300 Queensland Raceway, Ipswich

August 24-26: Winton Winton, Victoria

September 14-16: Sandown 500 Sandown, Victoria

October 4-7: Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 Bathurst, New South Wales

October 19-21: Armor All Gold Coast 600 Gold Coast, Queensland

November 2-4: Yas V8 400 Yas Marina, Abu Dhabi

November 9-11: TBA TBA

November 30-Dec 2: Sydney Telstra 500 Olympic Park, Sydney

I rekon Tanders missus might dabble in witchcraft as that seat in HRT next to Garth is cursed...Ask davideson and now Courney

Has she got eyes on it herself?
:D

probably going to get prime position for the living end and spiderbait gigs...

I thought it ws a good hard motor race.

I have decided that i am going to barack for the FPR cars this year, the kelly brothers are just to slow to hope for consistent podiums...

Being holden orientated makes it hard but i rekon FPR are the real battlers achieving...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst race ever.
Oh well...justice for yesterday i guess....least Whincup didn't win

Yeah todays race was no where near as good and parts of the crowd were leaving with 10 laps to go.

No safety cars in a race do that....top cars all have 3 second gaps between them and no one having blistering pace above the rest. Dull.
I don't get you guys, it was just one race and you're complaining about it? Sometimes you get thrillers and sometimes they're processional. It's no big deal if it's not Arnoux/Villeneuve all the time. I was happy with the race because the fewer safety car laps, the better.

After being the no1 banana for so long when FPR were a clayton's "big team", Winterbottom is now getting shown up by Davison when, it seems, FPR have got their s*** together, missing out on wins as a result. Winterbottom has to step up tomorrow and win.

Fair enough, but I broke my wrist on the 1st of October last year and it's still not 100%.

Winterbottom broke his ankle on NYE and is now trying to use it to drive a foot clutch fitted race car.

Probably deserves a little slack.

Fair enough, but I broke my wrist on the 1st of October last year and it's still not 100%.
Were more excited than most neutrals that Geelong won the GF, hey?
Winterbottom broke his ankle on NYE and is now trying to use it to drive a foot clutch fitted race car.

Probably deserves a little slack.
It's not about cutting him slack or having a crack at him. It looks as though he's picked the wrong time to hurt himself. Hurt foot or not, he has to do something, starting tomorrow. No way would anyone (who takes himself seriously as a driver) want to be the "second" driver at FPR, at time when they could, finally, seriously challenge for the title. Particularly when he's been the lead driver, when FPR were always lacking something, for so long. Has to overcome the adversity right now. The foot won't hurt as much as the dirty feeling he'll have if Davison picks up FPR's first championship.

Were more excited than most neutrals that Geelong won the GF, hey?

Didn't particularly care who won tbh. Just plenty excited about who lost. Watching it with 4 or 5 arrogant, w***er(redundant I know) Collingwood supporters who were still crapping on about their supreme awesomeness well into the 3rd quater was one of the best things I've ever done.

But no, the injury occured quite a few hours later, after a small alcohol induced balance (or lack thereof) related mishap.

And I see your point and agree, I just know that from recent personal experience, there might not be too much more he can do about it (starts especially) right now.

What do you guys think of the Davison / Lowndes incident ????

[YOUTUBE]L7dBAYLR_ug[/YOUTUBE]

Craig said himself that it was a racing incident so i don't know why people think it is Will's fault ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back