2012 V8 Supercar Championship

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hrt's different looking (to their normal livery) car of the future
61331_7_1.jpg

I know, I meant shame they're not running it in V8SC

Well what would you call it then? I can't think of any description that fits better.
It's just a silhouette class now. It's the same car, but with a few panels to distinguish itself from one manufacturer to another. To be a legit Touring car, there has to be a heavy production element to it. The last real "touring car" I'm aware of, would've been when what is now known as V8 Supercars, started in 93, or the early years of those regs. If you compare the cars then to next year's model, even this year's, there's a lot of differences. What we'll see next year is more like a restricted Sports Sedan class, or a big Aussie Racing Cars class.

image5-344x224.jpg
61342_7_1.jpg

Yep, that looks great. I hate HRT, but I loved them using the retro colours a couple of years ago.

152035-hrt-bathurst-2010.jpg

I hope more teams will use retro colours for Bathurst in the future. DJR will also be able to use green Palmer Tube Mills and red/yellow Shell colours. FPR, since Ford bought the team off Glenn Seton, can use the Peter Jackson colours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That monthly story is in the papers again today.He keeps going on about but hasn't had the guts to try it.
Not sure how he'd get a gig anyway.Ambrose had the backing of Ford to get in.
Papers also said today Beckham was coming to the A-League.....................:)

Jamie had the series won before this round just a channel 7 beat up to keep fans interested.

Poor Winterbottom running out of fuel just before the end of the race.

Well done to CL :thumbsu:
Jamie lost it when he was talking to 7 who cares Jamie you still came 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back