Podcast 2013 - BigFooty NFL Podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

That was my cockup I'm afraid... didn't have a whole lot of time, and then I went to upload what I had done, and it ****ed up on me!! It's slated for release later in the year!:)

I am sorry, obviously one of your pick-6 was that the Packers would win on a late TD pass from Rodgers to Cobb with approximately 38 seconds remaining, leaving the score 33-28 and the Packers divisional champs.

I am seriously sorry noone will hear that...

Fuey sabotaged the podcast because he turn coated his own team during the entire broadcast and was too ashamed to put it up post the games being played

Ps one for Woodson...... Saw a guy with an entire sleeve tattoo of the terrible towel. Full Yellow arm with black lettering

I was scared

Fuey sabotaged the podcast because he turn coated his own team during the entire broadcast and was too ashamed to put it up post the games being played

Ps one for Woodson...... Saw a guy with an entire sleeve tattoo of the terrible towel. Full Yellow arm with black lettering

I was scared

Fuey should know better that karma is real… the corpse comment was unsavoury and it's too ironic that the Packers lost to the Steelers. :p

I gotta say that you made one the most poignant points on the week 15 podcast that the NFL MUST ADDRESS SERIOUSLY…about players needing to tackle with their ARMS.. that is one of the most logical concepts in a tackle. Sure bumps are going to happen from time to time but surely it's only a matter of time before a 'SPEARING ACT' with the helmet put a player in a wheelchair for LIFE!! Nobody wants to see cheap shots ruin a players career, spinal injuries scaring potential players away from the game and with all the ongoing concussion issues… it's about time the fools in the NFL wake up and stipulate that tackling with HELMETS IS A NO-GO FFS!!

You flatter me by taking the time to comment about me on your holiday!

Or should I say your "I'm scared of the Packers, so I'll pretend to take a holiday so I don't have to talk to fuey before or after the game"

You flatter me by taking the time to comment about me on your holiday!

Or should I say your "I'm scared of the Packers, so I'll pretend to take a holiday so I don't have to talk to fuey before or after the game"

This. At least I will know the result on Sunday before you wake up and watch the game on Monday o_O

Good luck mate

Who would have thought Brash would be going to Hawaii and Lavonte wouldn't be...

Brash taught Lavonte everything he knows though, so in a way it is deserved...

After a week off due to unexpected travel and technical issues, we are back!!

This week, in the first part we get to hear GG's last pick six show for the year (which he recorded - to quote the great man's current posting style - BEFORE the week 17 games happened). Then fuey and I go over the key games from week 17.

We also consider field goal defending...
chiefs-FG-590x328.png

how it is that fake punts can ever come off in real life when they never seem to work in Madden...
sdfake.gif

what Cowboys fans will be doing in the off-season (hi Burningleviathan !!)
dqhjaa.gif

and just what the Bears D was thinking when it joined the greatness that is the Cowboys no touch defense...
dqgmqd.gif

In the second episode, we look ahead to the wildcard round, and also touch on the coaching changes and the pro bowl choices...

Enjoy, as always feedback very welcome.

BpG

Hello again!!

Here is this week's episode, where we review the results of the wildcard games, fuey tells us all about losing to Brasher and Blacky gives us the low down on why the Chargers will be easy to beat...

Then we check in on the coaching shenanigans, and look to this week's games.

Let us know what you think...

BpG

HEYHO!!

Here is the Playoffs Weeks 2 edition, in which fuey and I try to shelter poor young Blacky from the horrors to come in his impending Payton chokeathon...

Also, we look at the single best thing to come out of this week of the playoffs (even if it did have a Seahawk in it)

we see yet again the high profile of groins in the NFL catching process this year...
11895132096_38bc507b2d_o.gif

the role of groins in other parts of the NFL process (I mean seriously, what the???)
11899014973_d637950023_o.gif

and the awesomeness that is a Cam Newton flop, great to see Matthew Lloyd has been training someone else in flopping...

11912890614_01faced46c_o.gif

(That is Ahmad Brooks that is the Superman flier, BTW... Love the rally towel in the background from the Panther mascot, especially the split second where he stops waving it 'cause he thinks it will be a sack...)

We also give each other the awesome new BEARDED fist bump plus bonus drool...
11898839745_36be273df7_o.gif

and everyone (including Phil Rivers) claps and reacts to the awesomeness that is the latest multi from fuey ....
11916762216_1789f396ce_o.gif

We are all looking forward to your feedback (especially from JeffDunne and other Saints fans, and whoever supports the Colts...).

Enjoy it...

BpG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HEYHO!!

Here is the Playoffs Weeks 2 edition, in which fuey and I try to shelter poor young Blacky from the horrors to come in his impending Payton chokeathon...

Also, we look at the single best thing to come out of this week of the playoffs (even if it did have a Seahawk in it)

Well, well, well, did I predict the chokeathon or what??

First thing I've got right all season...

Though how close you guys were on some of the weird tips on anthem length and twitter tweets was pretty funny also!!

Hopefully we can do a wrap up post bowl podcast sometime soon, once Blacky is around again...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back