Leagues 2013 BigFooty SuperCoach Group - ALL JOIN! (Currently 598 in)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SC have made group leagues an option this year which means you can have as many people as you want entering a particular league. You can join up to 3 group leagues in addition to 5 head-to-head leagues. If you want to join log into SC first then copy this http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/group?cic=470548 into the address bar.

I have been trying to join the group but it doesn't seem to do anything when you enter the code. Can someone explain how you join. thanks

Everyone should hop in this! First time groups have been run in SuperCoach.

Is it possible to edit group names?

I can't find a way, I can only edit the head-to-head league names that I set-up myself. Anything too wrong with the name?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How come there's only one player that I can see in Supercoach that has dual position roles of Ruckman / Defender? That player being Cam Pederson.

How come there's only one player that I can see in Supercoach that has dual position roles of Ruckman / Defender? That player being Cam Pederson.

Because there's not too many that fit this role? Maybe Roughead (WB) or Cordy could fit this role.

ActuallY I thought I was in but how do I view th group league?

Click on Leagues, then go to groups (should be next to twitter leagues) and see if the 'BIGFOOTY SC' league is displayed when you scroll over groups. If not click on this link to go into the 'BIGFOOTY SC' group league.

Because there's not too many that fit this role? Maybe Roughead (WB) or Cordy could fit this role.

That's what I'm saying - There aint any other players that have been allocated the Dual Position role of (Ruck / Defender) except for except Pedersen (Demons)

That's what I'm saying - There aint any other players that have been allocated the Dual Position role of (Ruck / Defender) except for except Pedersen (Demons)
Virtual sports has made it a useless DPP. They should have had at least one other to tempt people into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back