Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
Hey all :)

I'm not a mad collector of footy cards (unlike a few years back), however I thought I'd get some activity going around this board by creating a 2013 card thread.

Firstly, the Team Zone release:
teamcoach-jpg.52903

This year Team Zone have returned their trademark silver code cards, the golds, the star wilds with the sculpture effect and the see-through magic wilds, along with the 3D B&F's. They have also added in Footy Pointers (3D cards showing different football skills) and sticker cards. It is more of a kid's release than in 2012, which means it won't be as popular as in previous years.

I'll put up champions later.
Any interest?

I am a collector mate but gave up on this forum cause it would appear no one other than us use it hahaha
Seems to be the way :p
I've become somewhat interested in card collecting over the past two years, but I'm not your addicted type ;)

Just opened 3 packs of teamcoach actually, got a Lids sticker, and Adams and Vince golds. In other words, I got crap :p

haha i am a bit more obsessive but still not over the top. Have grabbed a few packs of teamcoach and am collecting any gws/ gold coast silvers/ golds if you get any mate =)

haha i am a bit more obsessive but still not over the top. Have grabbed a few packs of teamcoach and am collecting any gws/ gold coast silvers/ golds if you get any mate =)
Haven't actually got any, yet :p

I only sell within SA, so I can't help you out anyway.
On the topic, I got a VB star wildcard yesterday :D

Haven't actually got any, yet :p

I only sell within SA, so I can't help you out anyway.
On the topic, I got a VB star wildcard yesterday :D

oh ok so i take it your not a member of oz card trader? I really didnt like the 2013 champions so have stayed right away, cant wait for series 2 to come out though haha

oh ok so i take it your not a member of oz card trader? I really didnt like the 2013 champions so have stayed right away, cant wait for series 2 to come out though haha
I was on for a bit...

I'm actually one of the owners of the Draft Prospects Ultimate Redemptions, but I decided to keep secret because some mason guy was questioning how I obtained it :p

Oh, and about the Champions release... it's crap. ;)

oh ok fair enough mate haha well i am currently in the process of finding any gws draft prospects cards so if you had some spares to sell i would definately be interested at the right price!! And i see what turned you off, some of the guys on the forum tend to think they own the place and look down at other embers. which is a shame because the industry needs all the collectors it can get and all they do is scare new people off!

and yes i hate champions, load of rubbish. i would rather collect the KIDS cards like teamcoach!! haha

oh ok fair enough mate haha well i am currently in the process of finding any gws draft prospects cards so if you had some spares to sell i would definately be interested at the right price!! And i see what turned you off, some of the guys on the forum tend to think they own the place and look down at other embers. which is a shame because the industry needs all the collectors it can get and all they do is scare new people off!

and yes i hate champions, load of rubbish. i would rather collect the KIDS cards like teamcoach!! haha
Yeah, some of the guys on that site think they're the only collectors in Australia methinks :p

I wouldn't even call teamcoach a kids release tbh. I mean, they seem to be much more collectible :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you collect?
Teamcoach :D. Use to collect Select but there are too many and Teamcoach look cooler :p. But I don't mind getting some of the milestone cards. I don't mind them for some reason.

Also anything Port Adelaide.

Teamcoach :D. Use to collect Select but there are too many and Teamcoach look cooler :p. But I don't mind getting some of the milestone cards. I don't mind them for some reason.

Also anything Port Adelaide.
Absolutely agreed. :D

*except for the Port bit.*

**and the milestone bit.

Hey Danger in Texas do you have any 2011 or 2012 B&F's your willing to sell or trade? I'm missing a few I want to get a hold of. And any 2012 commons so I can complete my set? :D

Hey Danger in Texas do you have any 2011 or 2012 B&F's your willing to sell or trade? I'm missing a few I want to get a hold of. And any 2012 commons so I can complete my set? :D
Sorry mate, I don't have 2011 B&F's, and I don't have any spare 2012 B&F's left.
Plus the transaction would have to be done through my parents, and if they found I was dealing with ransoms off a community forum I don't know what they would think ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back