List Mgmt. 2013 Draft /PSD/Rookie draft discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the comparison between what we got in this year to Gold Coast getting in last year?

Experience wise they only got Broughton and Tom Murphy

While as you know we added Shaw, Mumford, Hunt, Addison & Lamb

But by the same token they also added O'Meara, but we have Boyd & Kelly coming in and I would expect those two to make an impact for us.

One of the latest videos on the Giants website has SOS getting very serious when asked stupid questions.

That makes sense with so many players on the primary list. Besides the COLA, does GWS get any other salary concession for it's expanded list?

Cap management.
That makes sense with so many players on the primary list. Besides the COLA, does GWS get any other salary concession for it's expanded list?
That and the availability of coaching/development resources I reckon. With so many young players, the footy dept might be a bit stretched if we added more raw players.

There's up to an extra $1m to account for a max list size of 50 senior players. Right now the list rules say 44-50 players and $640k to $1m extra salary cap, so I think the concession varies depending on how many senior players are actually listed (46 next year from memory, so it'll be closer to $640k than $1m)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back