Competitions 2013 Dream Team and Supercoach questions here

Remove this Banner Ad

Hip flexor, seems to be a niggling injury that wont go away. 2 weeks ago it was a 1 weeker then a two weeker now apparantly he's back next week. best 22 but hard to tell when he'll be back most likely next week but....
Cheers mate, I had to trade him out as I'm getting killed this week with injuries.

Will Colquoun stay in the side? I want to pick him over Rory Laird from Adelaide even though this is first game on the weekend but his JS has me worried..

Heath would seem to be the safer of the two, though both are coming of an average few weeks and would want to play well before Pittard comes back in.

I just traded Wingard out, even though his value may still increase, Ollie Wines may be next to even out my team I reckon. Too much Port boas, make my money and run :)

Heath will stay in all year. Colquhoun and Stevenson play the same role and I think Col will overtake him.
Hey. Sorry about the loss. I am dissapoint.

Why was Heath subbed?
Also, can someone tell my why the **** Mitchell was sub again? Surely he's fit enough to run out a whole game!????????????????

?rant.

Thanks in advance.:footy:

Hey. Sorry about the loss. I am dissapoint.

Why was Heath subbed?
Also, can someone tell my why the **** Mitchell was sub again? Surely he's fit enough to run out a whole game!????????????????

?rant.

Thanks in advance.:footy:

No idea why Heath was subbed. Haven't heard anything about injury yet so must assume it was tactical to give us more run.

Mitchell was sub because he's a great option to give us extra run later in games and he's probably not best 21 at the moment. His fitness is fine.

Question. Is Hartlett carrying a niggle or........?

Hartlett is carrying some bruised/cracked ribs and copping a heavy tag. He should get better over the next few weeks.

No idea why Heath was subbed. Haven't heard anything about injury yet so must assume it was tactical to give us more run.

Mitchell was sub because he's a great option to give us extra run later in games and he's probably not best 21 at the moment. His fitness is fine.

Hartlett is carrying some bruised/cracked ribs and copping a heavy tag. He should get better over the next few weeks.
Thanks for the reply. Lovely avatar too. Great show:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbies playing mostly forward with short stints in the midfield and on the wings

On another sad note, It really hurts to think I'm probably trading Wines out this week.

Colquhon job security? It's either him or Sierakowski from Norf for Lewis Stevenson this week.

I managed to trade Westhoff to JRoo in SuperCoach draft last week. Good move?

I'd go with Sierakowski out of those two. Colquhoun is still very slight, his game time will be limited even if he's playing well.

Might be worth asking the Cats and Saints boards about Thurlow and Webster, both had very impressive debut games and are probably better options then either Colquhoun or Sierakowski.

I know hes a young gun..really rate him but what do you guys think of Chad wingard for the years to come fantasy wise? What do you think his scoring potential will be like in relative to other players..DT wise

85+ 95+ 100+ A grade midfielder?

Hitchcock back, nice and cheap, has done me pretty well in SC before. Job security and how will he score?

Not playing, job security would be poor. Score wise should be consistent but I doubt he'll score well for you (if he plays at all this year)

I know hes a young gun..really rate him but what do you guys think of Chad wingard for the years to come fantasy wise? What do you think his scoring potential will be like in relative to other players..DT wise

85+ 95+ 100+ A grade midfielder?

Yep. Should be a gun.

Do you guys reckon Mitchell we be sub?

50/50. Could be Neade this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back