News 2013 Fitzroy memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 17, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy Football Club
Fitzroy have posted their 2013 membership forms on their website.

www.fitzroyfc.com.au

2013 Prices according to the site are:

- Ordinary Membership - $40
- Family Membership - $55
- Gold Lion Membership - $170
- Concessional Membership - $30

Join up and watch us in Premier B for 2013.

Go Roys!

Looking forward to B division, for me finishing 8th will be a successful season, anything beyond that is a bonus

Yep. A season consolidating in Premier B is probably what we need. I'd prefer an extended stay in the Premier division when we finally get there. Recruiting will be the key.

I don't normally have the time to join fanatsy footy comps. I've already rejected two invitation offers.

Pfft you only need to post like several times a week.

Come on brah join the Roys.

Pfft you only need to post like several times a week.

Come on brah join the Roys.
As I said I don't normally have the time, also since I've already had two invitations, I'd feel rude if I did join considering I rejected other people who invited me before hand.

As I said I don't normally have the time, also since I've already had two invitations, I'd feel rude if I did join considering I rejected other people who invited me before hand.

Fair enough. Doors open though.

I wonder how long it will be until pantskyle has to change his avatar?

Also I can't help but think that the Brisbane Lions should have a Fitzroy membership as an add-on and the money goes to Fitzroy. For example, I pay $150 for my Lions membership (student) so the club should have a Roys membership as a $25 add-on, then that money and $5 that I pay for my Brisbane Lions membership goes to the Roys. Just an idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how long it will be until pantskyle has to change his avatar?

Also I can't help but think that the Brisbane Lions should have a Fitzroy membership as an add-on and the money goes to Fitzroy. For example, I pay $150 for my Lions membership (student) so the club should have a Roys membership as a $25 add-on, then that money and $5 that I pay for my Brisbane Lions membership goes to the Roys. Just an idea.

Homer Simpsons cartoon butt is too offensive??????

I've actually had worse then this.:D

Homer Simpsons cartoon butt is too offensive??????

I've actually had worse then this.:D
If bikini avatars are banned, I'm surprised that an admin hasn't changed yours yet.

If bikini avatars are banned, I'm surprised that an admin hasn't changed yours yet.

I fail to see what is wrong with it tbh. It's a comedic butt of the worlds most popular cartoon character.

STOP THE PRESSES!

AUGUST 24 FITZROY F.C. will be playing Old Melburnians at ...wait for it...THE JUNCTION OVAL!

14s_junct1_wideweb__430x280.jpg

junction-11.jpg

I loved "The World Famous Junction Oval," as the ground announcer used to call it in his welcome prior to the main game. I think I might just have to sneak along to this one.

I'm definit
STOP THE PRESSES!

AUGUST 24 FITZROY F.C. will be playing Old Melburnians at ...wait for it...THE JUNCTION OVAL!

14s_junct1_wideweb__430x280.jpg

junction-11.jpg

I loved "The World Famous Junction Oval," as the ground announcer used to call it in his welcome prior to the main game. I think I might just have to sneak along to this one.

I'm definitely going to this one. First game there since 1984. The media will probably report on Fitzroy's return, so the Club will no doubt be making a big deal of it. As they should.

You are right Roylion, I think we need to make a fuss about this one. As you say, the Club will no doubt be pumping this game up, but I think that we, the average members and supporters need to start working our informal networks and extended friendship groups to ensure we get a huge crowd. The Fitzroy Past Players Asscosiation need to get on board and we need to use the event to remind the football world that FITZROY ARE STILL ALIVE AND KICKING! After the game, we could all retire to the Royal Derby Hotel where we can spend much money to support the pub that is supporting Fitzroy as a sponsor.

I think I will purchase a new 1980's /1990's style Fitzroy jumper to wear on the day, because funnily enough the one I wore as a teenager seems to have shrunk. ;)

I wish I could use my $15 voucher from my Brisbane Lions membership to buy a Fitzroy jumper from the Fitzroy shop. Do Fitzroy members get discounts/vouchers to use at the Fitzroy shop?

I will be getting a 1957 Fitzroy jumper from the Roys shop once I have enough spare money, still trying to decide whether to buy the short or long sleeved version. I'm buying it because I know this jumper will never go out of fashion and as a protest of the horrible paddle-pop jumper.

I wish I could use my $15 voucher from my Brisbane Lions membership to buy a Fitzroy jumper from the Fitzroy shop.

Just be aware that not one cent of the revenue from the Fitzroy Shop goes to the Brisbane Lions.

Do Fitzroy members get discounts/vouchers to use at the Fitzroy shop?

Not that I'm aware.

....... as a protest of the horrible paddle-pop jumper.

Which is what I have been doing for three - four years now. All my current football merchandise comes from the Fitzroy Shop.

Can someone please upload a photo of the jumpers they sell? I'd grab one but there's no actual current, legit photos around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back