News 2013 Fitzroy memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

I got my gold lion membership pack from FFC this week. What was surprising was the AGM info that was included from late last year - apparently Fitzroy lost over $10k with expenses going up significantly as they progress through the VAFA divisions.

Obviously they have gone up to B grade this year as well - so they really need everyone to get on board to help them continue on their journey towards A grade, otherwise they could be in big financial trouble (as there didn't seem like there was much money left in the bank).

Can you get the Consession membership if you are on disability support pension?

Also, what is the gold lion membership?

All the FFC memberships are really just forms of financial donation to the Club - VAFA games are free to attend (except for the finals). You can get a concession for $30 - I am sure they don't mind what type of pension you have - they will send you a letter and a membership card (and maybe even a free Fitzroy sticker and a newsletter).

http://www.fitzroyfc.com.au/2013FitzroyFCmembershipform.pdf

The Gold Lion membership is for those that can afford to / want to donate a bit more money. It is $170 - I think they throw in a a gold lion pin, a sticker, a FFC cap if you want one, as well as sending those members info about the Club's AGM, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back