Mod. Notice 2013 Geelong Board Poster of the Year - nominations open

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hardly put Sherlock Holmes out of a job ;)

Good because I thoroughly enjoy watching his show 'Elementary' and more importantly seeing Lucy Lui's legs every week :)

manboob

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Feb 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#rompingwins
Tight and Tender™

Cattery

Premiership Player
Jun 13, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
It's funny that you mention this, because it was on the Hawthorn board, in the very thread that you're talking about which I first saw her posts. Never have I seen an opposition poster have such a profound positive impact on the collective bunch of dawk supporters as I did when Catgirl put them back in their boxes.

Very impressive piece of work it was, she deserved a nomination for that alone, but most of her posts are very good.

For those asking for a link, think it was in the thread discussing the upcoming match, possibly round fifteen, but not 100% sure.

Nov 7, 2010
308 Negra Arroyo Lane Albuquerque New Mexico
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
WADA
So if we kiss your arse we get your vote is it ?
Well bend over and show us the cheeks :D
Nearly choked on my cheese sandwich.
Final call I think! your both in and poor old Jester bites the dust.

Kissarse!
I don't want YPOs vote! YPO is a meanie!!!!
/tanty.
Hay it wasn't me that limited the votes to three,there are plenty of worthies out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

manboob

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Feb 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#rompingwins
Ok been through the whole thread and not one nomination. I'm hurt.

Fish%203.JPG

rooie

Club Legend
Jul 11, 2006
Western Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
as an unabashed stats fan, is there a way the mods can get a list of the top 10 posters this year in terms of likes divided by posts ?

the software might not support such a thing, but would be curious.

this award is kind of like the brownlow, impossible to guess how it will come out except that the expectation would be those in front of the umpires the most get the most votes. so quantity of likes (effective disposals?) divided by total posts (total touches) might give an interesting insight.

then again i am perhaps thinking about it too much...

as an unabashed stats fan, is there a way the mods can get a list of the top 10 posters this year in terms of likes divided by posts ?

the software might not support such a thing, but would be curious.

this award is kind of like the brownlow, impossible to guess how it will come out except that the expectation would be those in front of the umpires the most get the most votes. so quantity of likes (effective disposals?) divided by total posts (total touches) might give an interesting insight.

then again i am perhaps thinking about it too much...

Bizarre.
I was about to nominate my POTY based on exactly that. CATGIRL. Not only are her posts of consistent outstanding quality, she has MORE LIKES THAN POSTS.
A clear winner.

All the other nominations, and plenty who haven't been, continue to feed my 6 year addiction to this "thing".

rooie

Club Legend
Jul 11, 2006
Western Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Bizarre.
I was about to nominate my POTY based on exactly that. CATGIRL. Not only are her posts of consistent outstanding quality, she has MORE LIKES THAN POSTS.
A clear winner.

All the other nominations, and plenty who haven't been, continue to feed my 6 year addiction to this "thing".
i will like that to help your average. :thumbsu:

Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Bizarre.
A clear winner.

What about Dream Team points?

Apr 16, 2006
The Dirty N-o-r-f
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
One club man
CATGIRL. Not only are her posts of consistent outstanding quality, she has MORE LIKES THAN POSTS.
A clear winner.

stats can be skewed vd....she joined this year when the like button was first introduced. what about us poor old bastards who have been posting for longer?

maybe champion data has a "real" measurement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back