Mod. Notice 2013 Geelong Board Poster of the Year - nominations open

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
stats can be skewed vd....she joined this year when the like button was first introduced. what about us poor old bastards who have been posting for longer?

maybe champion data has a "real" measurement.

You know I love youse all.

Bizarre.
I was about to nominate my POTY based on exactly that. CATGIRL. Not only are her posts of consistent outstanding quality, she has MORE LIKES THAN POSTS.
A clear winner.

All the other nominations, and plenty who haven't been, continue to feed my 6 year addiction to this "thing".
This raises an interesting question is there a healthy ratio likes to posts,we don't want a board full of suck arse.(not talking CG)you who are doing it will know who you are:D

POSTS LIKE
I like Chris Scott he patted my Cat.
Geelong will win the flag every year.
Big blokes take longer Mitch Brown will be AA.
Your all seen this fluff stuff
Maybe time to dump the like before it becomes the main game if it hasn't for some already.

Maybe time to dump the like before it becomes the main game if it hasn't for some already.

Nah it has a place on many of the other boards.
However, looking at your posts to like ratio... no further questions Your Honour.

stats can be skewed vd....she joined this year when the like button was first introduced. what about us poor old bastards who have been posting for longer?

maybe champion data has a "real" measurement.
All due respect darren forssman but if you and Catgirl joined at the same time she'd still be kicking your arse. :p

However, for "Chit Chatter of the Year" you are a very strong showing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All due respect darren forssman but if you and Catgirl joined at the same time she'd still be kicking your arse. :p

that was never in question....i too was a bright eyed poster back in 2006.

then the head banging days of 2008-2013 hit and chit chat is where one goes for respite, and walking bj's.

Thanks Fred :thumbsu: , however my minimal posting counts for little. Many others here whose participation is far more deserving of a nom.

Well, I appreciate it, anyhow.
Especially when people, after the game, tell me impossible things.
Even when some of the impossible things they tell me have in the meantime become urban legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back