News 2013 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Damnit thought today was Friday and got super excited. Any footy is better than none

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aw Cranberry great goal :hearts:

Cranberry looks so good in red, get him to Sydney Horse!

Good to see the Bomber's get up after their last 6 weeks, seems like the whole ordeal has brought the players way closer together. Dempsey is a gun I reckon and looks like they have recruited well with Kommer.

Essendon with a full list looks pretty formidable, question of course is can they sustain it for a whole season.

Good to see the Bomber's get up after their last 6 weeks, seems like the whole ordeal has brought the players way closer together. Dempsey is a gun I reckon and looks like they have recruited well with Kommer.

Essendon with a full list looks pretty formidable, question of course is can they sustain it for a whole season.

They looked good, but fitness has always been an issue of late. But putting aside what could be, they have a list that could push for a spot in the 8 and then trouble teams in the 8. Locking down Dangerfield and double teaming Walker (now who didn't see that coming, oh yeah just the entire support base of the Adelaide Football Club....Josh Jenkins hahahaha) goes a long way to stopping the Crows.

But its only one match. Adelaide and Walker will figure out how to play the double team, because joking aside they knew it was coming and they need to work into getting the right role to get the best out of Walker for the team. Dangerfield won't be stopped everyweek, plus Jenkins will find his feet. As for Essendon, how much of the game was based on emotion and how much was based in their gameplan? If it leans towards their gameplan they should be able to carry one with this.

Main thing, good to have the real footy back

I'm sure they'll replenish after round 10 this time around!;)

Given the way their supporters and players have reacted since the Tippett saga began, it was satisfying to see them fumble their way to a comprehensive defeat on their home turf.

I hope it's a real long season for Adelaide.

Was anyone else really pleased at that result? Really hope Adelaide wither and die this year.

It took the actions of just one supporter to make me enjoy that result. See I don't blame them for their reaction to Tippett, after all we still are bitter at Jolly after all this time and the fact the return for him was a key to the rebuild to win the Premiership last year. The crap between the two boards had settled down, but then it took just one moron to celebrate the fact AJ did his ACL for me to turn on the Crows again.

To the Crows board credit, they to a person rejected that idiot and his posts. Their fan base isn't reflected by one fan but one fan can hurt it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back