Competitions 2013 GWS DREAM TEAM LEAGUE

Remove this Banner Ad

Danair

Premiership Player
Aug 16, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
With a rivalry slowly building and bit of tempers flared over the Tippett saga I don't know if it's wise to be in again this year but if you guys are lacking numbers drop me a PM with the code.

Good luck guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dreamteam-club-board-championships-jpg.11041

Important 2013 Dream Team Club Board Championships information

Last year the Collingwood Board (Magpies DT) were the inaugural premiers, defeating the Geelong Board (Cats DT) 10-8 in the grand final. All 18 players from the winning league received BFSC memberships and winners tags (
102_1355964172l.jpg
). Now it's your club board's chance to win the flag.

What your board needs to do NOW:
  1. Ensure you have at least one full league of 18 players. If so, skip to step 3.
  2. If you are yet to collate a full league, you can check 2012 BigFooty rankings here.
  3. Most club boards have multiple leagues based on 2012 ranking. Please make sure your top/only league is named BigFooty [Mascot] 1 (Note: the league creator is the only person who can edit this title. It can be done where you change your team name).
  4. Paste the following information regarding your top league in the Dream Team Club Board Championships thread ASAP:
BigFooty name - Dream Team team name - 2012 ranking (if you have it) - 2013 team ID (need to wait until Round 1)

For example:​
1. SJ - Upside SCE - 1,234 - 4321​
2.​
3.​

This year, team IDs will only be able to be collected after Round 1. Please keep in touch on this matter, they are vital to the running of this competition.

The rest of the rules and information can be read in the linked thread.

In order to run a great competition is imperative this is completed before lockout on Friday night! Thanks for all your help.

Cheers

SJ

captainMyCaptain

dreamteam-club-board-championships-jpg.11041

Leagues close TODAY!

Club leagues are now rolling in but I am yet to receive an entry from this board.

While BFDTCBC matches will not kick off until Round 3, I need to know that a Division 1 league is ready to go for this board. At this stage the most important thing is for the league captain/creator to post this information in the relevant thread.

If this hasn't/can't happen, please let me know NOW.

What your board needs to do NOW:
  1. Ensure you have at least one full league of 18 players. If so, skip to step 3.
  2. If you are yet to collate a full league, you can check 2012 BigFooty rankings here.
  3. Most club boards have multiple leagues based on 2012 ranking. Please make sure your top/only league is named BigFooty [Mascot] 1 (Note: the league creator is the only person who can edit this title. It can be done where you change your team name).
  4. Paste the following information regarding your top league in the Dream Team Club Board Championships thread ASAP:
BigFooty name - Dream Team team name
For example:​
1. SJ - Upside SCE​
2.​
3.​

The rest of the rules and information can be read in the linked thread.

In order to run a great competition is imperative this is completed before lockout on Friday night! Thanks for all your help.

Cheers

SJ

Back