News 2013 injuries and suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Johnson will appeal (hopefully...)! Next 2 V Haw/Freo are critical. Worst case scenario for Geelong is it's upgraded to three and he only misses an extra game V Melbourne. So no risk in challenging essentially for the Cats. And I certainly can't see the suspension being upgraded to 3 games. Hopefully only a 1 week suspension in the end.

Looks like I'll have T. Mitchell, Wines and O'Meara in my midfield this week. Fk lol
If you had to play any three rookies, you'd choose those three!

Ouch for Selwood owners. Know quite a few teams who brought him in last week as a POD from Jack. Was close to trading him in myself, but reversed and changed to Jack in the last hour before lockout.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t this was a bad round with injuries and suspensions. Hopefully Geelong challenge, I'll hold on to SJ anyway but would obviously rather he missed only 1, maybe even none.

What made contact with his head, air? FFS it was whiplash :rolleyes:

s**t this was a bad round with injuries and suspensions. Hopefully Geelong challenge, I'll hold on to SJ anyway but would obviously rather he missed only 1, maybe even none.

What made contact with his head, air? FFS it was whiplash :rolleyes:

I can't see what part of SJ hit his head? They say shoulder, but just don't see it

You guys are just seeing what you want to see. SJ's shoulder clearly connected with Hanley's head. As soon as I saw it I knew he'd get weeks.

hodge's was far worse than that...

Hodge's was contesting the ball, SJ's was playing the man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back