News 2013 injuries and suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

#Attention Damien Hardwick
No rubbish please this week with selection, If Vlastuin is not going to play (or has not trained all week) don't name him!
I mean seriously, what are you trying to prove? Are you trying to 'psyche out' the opposition by naming a first year player (knowing full well he wont play), to then pull the surprise at the last minute, and rule him out? Totally exposing the oppositions match up plans and structures? I could understand the tactical merit if it was Delidio, JRoo or Cotchin, but wow, Vlastuin?, Seriously?
Rant over!!!!!!!!!!

Western Bulldogs captain Matthew Boyd will miss three to four weeks of football after fracturing his cheekbone in an accidental head clash against Melbourne on Saturday night.
Western Bulldogs captain Matthew Boyd will miss three to four weeks of football after fracturing his cheekbone
Western Bulldogs captain Matthew Boyd will miss three to four weeks of football
Western Bulldogs captain Matthew Boyd will miss three to four weeks
Matthew Boyd will miss three to four weeks
MATTHEW BOYD WILL MISS THREE TO FOUR ****ING WEEKS
http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/2013-07-02/boyd-out-for-three-koby-likely-to-return

big_wtf_548.gif

[youtube]kxRX6LXDpWs[/youtube]
Ah well at least I got his monster 140+ score the week before.

Trade Boyd to his mate Griff??

i enjoyed that 152 straight to griff only $20,000 extra

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me get this straight. Marc Murphy is out with a cheekbone so I trade him to Barlow who gets a cheekbone injury. Put Barlow on the bench and pick up Boyd who now has a ******* cheekbone injury. ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME :mad:

I'm actually organising a time and a place to burn a Luke Hodge effigy. I'll let you know.

Let me get this straight. Marc Murphy is out with a cheekbone so I trade him to Barlow who gets a cheekbone injury. Put Barlow on the bench and pick up Boyd who now has a ******* cheekbone injury. ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME :mad:

That's hilarious! Funny I didn't choose any of them in the end lol!

McPharlin out for 5 weeks. Not DT relevant in isolation, however could have an impact on Ibbo's role.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back