News 2013 injuries and suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So with Toxic out for one I'm looking to sideways trade to one of Judd Magic, Gingy or krk004 but not sure, might even gamble and bring in NSW Crow.

You need to be going with a POD to get that extra edge.

5043cb83afa96f0f34000007.jpg

So with Toxic out for one I'm looking to sideways trade to one of Judd Magic, Gingy or krk004 but not sure, might even gamble and bring in NSW Crow.

I'm more of a downgrade I'd say, :confused:

toxic is the Pendles of SC threads, pretty hard to replace,

NSW Crow is definitely the Jeremy Cameron, ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just checked SC space book page also says>
More injury news, this time coming in the way of popular North Melbourne defender Scott Thompson. He will miss the remainder of the year with a bruised lung.Also>

Jack Riewoldt may not play again for the remainder of the year as he battles bone bruising from the result of hyper extending his knee on the weekend. He won't play this weekend against GWS too according to the Herald Sun.Mcbean also inj so we wont see him ethier.

Just checked SC space book page also says>
More injury news, this time coming in the way of popular North Melbourne defender Scott Thompson. He will miss the remainder of the year with a bruised lung.Also>

Jack Riewoldt may not play again for the remainder of the year as he battles bone bruising from the result of hyper extending his knee on the weekend. He won't play this weekend against GWS too according to the Herald Sun.Mcbean also inj so we wont see him ethier.

Gees McBean would have certainly played this week if he hadn't of got injured.

So frustrating.... :mad::thumbsdown:

I have Nicholls, NicNat and McBean all out for the season now.

My team is starting to look like its sponsored by Johnson and Johnson with all the band aids I'm seeing. :rolleyes:

Gees McBean would have certainly played this week if he hadn't of got injured.

So frustrating.... :mad::thumbsdown:

I have Nicholls, NicNat and McBean all out for the season now.

My team is starting to look like its sponsored by Johnson and Johnson with all the band aids I'm seeing. :rolleyes:
CMbean been in good form from what i hear (VFL) would of been good to see him play,Seeing hes been in owl sides for ages.

CMbean been in good form from what i hear (VFL) would of been good to see him play,Seeing hes been in owl sides for ages.

I saw him play in a VFL game earlier this year. Played mostly FF and kicked 4 goals. A few clever roving type goals included. Very agile for a beanpole. Would have scored ok if not injured this week, with Riewoldt out and all....

...on the plus side, he should play plenty of games next year and will still be rookie priced.

I saw him play in a VFL game earlier this year. Played mostly FF and kicked 4 goals. A few clever roving type goals included. Very agile for a beanpole. Would have scored ok if not injured this week, with Riewoldt out and all....

...on the plus side, he should play plenty of games next year and will still be rookie priced.

And hopefully still DPP, ;)

SO......
No Ibbo and Hepp means Lachie Hunter gets a start ( :rolleyes: )
Assuming Titchell doesn't come back, which he won't because i need him to
Need Sam Rowe back too

My bench-

DEF - Ibbo , Clisby
MID - Heppell , Titchell
RUC - Nicholls ,Jenkins
FWD - Nicnat , Oxley

:mad:

SO......
No Ibbo and Hepp means Lachie Hunter gets a start ( :rolleyes: )
Assuming Titchell doesn't come back, which he won't because i need him to
Need Sam Rowe back too

My bench-

DEF - Ibbo , Clisby
MID - Heppell , Titchell
RUC - Nicholls ,Jenkins
FWD - Nicnat , Oxley

:mad:

Well in good news Hunter SHOULD get a full game, or else some people on the Dogs board are going to be very angry (myself included :mad:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back