Injury 2013 injury list

Remove this Banner Ad

Where hoping says it all, its round 23 and he still has not even done a training session yet and listed 1-2 more weeks what don't u get , all im saying is that its not looking good. And to say im not a Swans fan is rubbish

The way you just say "might as well put a line thru him" is just so flippant. Adam goodes should never be counted out, never ever! Barring any further setback, this champion is always a chance to line up first final. I cant wait to be proven correct.

Horse is the most cunning, calculated, secretive coach in the comp, and once again he has us flying under the radar, even better then last season. watch him rest a stack of guns this week, whilst a few may come back in- jetta and lrt perhaps.. If you have given up punts, and it sounds like you have, then have a spell from posting.

If u really are a swan fan then you should know to never give up on the boys, ever!

Pretty clear it's down to only Jetta and LRT.

Outside of Goodes, these are probably the most important two to get back in. The other players we've lost can all be covered pretty well.

So I guess that's a positive...

Assuming they get up:

In: Jetta, LRT
Out: Lamb, Everitt

Pretty clear if goodes was done, it would've been announced today along with reid!!

The way you just say "might as well put a line thru him" is just so flippant. Adam goodes should never be counted out, never ever! Barring any further setback, this champion is always a chance to line up first final. I cant wait to be proven correct.

Horse is the most cunning, calculated, secretive coach in the comp, and once again he has us flying under the radar, even better then last season. watch him rest a stack of guns this week, whilst a few may come back in- jetta and lrt perhaps.. If you have given up punts, and it sounds like you have, then have a spell from posting.

If u really are a swan fan then you should know to never give up on the boys, ever!
So our form of late is just a plan for going under the radar ?

So our form of late is just a plan for going under the radar ?

If you analyse Saturdays game again our form wasn't that bad, it was 2 things, defensive pressure(tackles) and inside 50's- it was almost like they deliberately just bombed it all game to show the cats nothing.. at 3 quarter time it was 4 goals, they were playing there best, we were just doing enough. What did we have to play for? a trip to perth? You will see the real bloods week one, probably against your team the chokers!

If you analyse Saturdays game again our form wasn't that bad, it was 2 things, defensive pressure(tackles) and inside 50's- it was almost like they deliberately just bombed it all game to show the cats nothing.. at 3 quarter time it was 4 goals, they were playing there best, we were just doing enough. What did we have to play for? a trip to perth? You will see the real bloods week one, probably against your team the chokers!
So now im a Hawks fan ?

Pretty sure Goodes has a running session to get through tomorrow, this discussion should be continued this time tomorrow.

Pretty clear if goodes was done, it would've been announced today along with reid!!

It has already been announced he had a set back, had to take the weekend off and will be struggling to get back this year. Fair to assume that he is done, barring a big turn around or us going very deep into the finals.

Where hoping says it all, its round 23 and he still has not even done a training session yet and listed 1-2 more weeks what don't u get , all im saying is that its not looking good. And to say im not a Swans fan is rubbish

Hey Punts!

How about you get positive. Try it! It feels good.
I'll help you out a little. Positive thinking...........which is the only way our players approach things.
How's this for a taste.
We are the reigning premiers. In other words, as we stand right this minute, we are the best team in the competition as far as I'm concerned. We hold the title for the best & most devestating football played this year in our games against the Crows & against Collingwood first time around...............wait for it............I'm making it even more positive here.................AND we played them on their hostile home ground.........................WITHOUT Tippett!

Last time I looked we had a 100% strike rate in our last 3 finals played. That puts us on top of the table for 2012 & 2013 as we stand right now.
Ahead of our main rivals Hawthorn, Geelong, Freo & Collingwood.
A final hasn't been played yet. We have hardened players that will go to 110%...............but only when they really have to. That's wasn't last week though Punts. Nor will it be this week.

When it matters most is when I will put my faith in our players. Anywhere. Anytime. We have a slightly different setup to last year but when the finals come around & the Swans are playing, you can bet your bottom dollar that the game won't resemble that arrogant free forward running style
that the Pies & Cats used against us. It will be tough in & under, ball up after ball up, tackle after tackle, week after week that other teams don't like.

The Bloods LOVE IT!

Now get some positive vibes into you Punts!
Cheers!

Me, I'm thinking positive thoughts.

LRT and Jetta back = back line resilience (LRT is a formidable presence) and Speeeeeeed. Expect to see us lose our bye to the Hawks this week and watch with pride as our mojo switches on in the finals. Jetta and Rohan up and about leaving a trail of scorched grass and Hawthorn stained underpants behind them. LRT rising godzilla like across the backline and wrestling monster forwards into the ground (and giving them a subtle clip over the ear to go on with).

Week 2 Goodes - Fully cooked or half-baked it matters nought. Godlike he will rise like a phoenix from the ashes of injury. Shrugging off any doubts or niggles and commanding the team to dizzying heights of bravery and daring. All opposition will be blinded before him in the heavenly light that bends itself to his gravitational pull. A steam train hauling all behind him. A ball magnet, a chick magnet, a fan magnet and a fridge magnet rolled into one. A glorious beacon shining a way forward, a silver path to premiership glory. His voice a clarion call to Swans players, to fans, to doubters and dreamers alike, to rise, to shout his name, to cry out with joyful abandon and to shake down the thunder from the grey skies above the MCG. And when the smoke of battle clears the ground will lie once more strewn with the pitiful shapes of beaten and cowed opposition, the scattered remains of those poor souls who dared to face the wrath of Goodes and his heavenly host of battle hardened and bloodied knights. Whether they be clad in the pee & poo of last year's vanquished, the blue and white of the Knights of Pussy or the royal purple of the House of Freo the Frightened. They will bow down defeated before the mighty House of Blood and its valiant knights, Sir Jude the bandaged. Sir Josh the extractor. Sirs Ranga and Jets the afterburners, Sir Ted, defender of the realm, and his noble comrades at the castle wall, Sir Reg, Sir Sexy, Sir Two-Dads, Sir Rampalot, Sir Mal de Ceski and Sir Spida-brother. Prince Macca the Good and Prince Jack the Merciless, Sir Go-to-a-lot (Prince of forward thrusts) the hulking figures of Sir Pyke and Sir Mumf, the dogged Sir Hanners the Brave, Sir Ben the Terrier, Sir Craig de Bird, Sir Loin of Lamb, Sir Parky the Fair and Sir Sub (the unknown knight).

And the defeated army of fans will cry in unison "It's not fair. It's another fluke. It's all COLA's fault" The media will blame the AFL. The AFL will blame the rules and seek to change them once again. In his evil Melbourne fortress the Black Knight Demetriou will slink back to his lair and once again he will plot the overthrow of ugly football and all those who play it.

They will bow down defeated before the mighty House of Blood and its valiant knights, Sir Jude the bandaged. Sir Josh the extractor. Sirs Ranga and Jets the afterburners, Sir Ted, defender of the realm, and his noble comrades at the castle wall, Sir Reg, Sir Sexy, Sir Two-Dads, Sir Rampalot, Sir Mal de Ceski and Sir Spida-brother. Prince Macca the Good and Prince Jack the Merciless, Sir Go-to-a-lot (Prince of forward thrusts) the hulking figures of Sir Pyke and Sir Mumf, the dogged Sir Hanners the Brave, Sir Ben the Terrier, Sir Craig de Bird, Sir Loin of Lamb, Sir Parky the Fair and Sir Sub (the unknown knight).

Well done sir!

The way I see it is we have 2 weeks to get Jetta, LRT & Goodes right. I'm counting the 1st final because we get the double chance, if Jetta & LRT are close this week I would play them & if Goodes is better than 75% for the 1st final I would play him, even start him as sub maybe.

We would at least get some game time into them & even if we lose the 1st final we would know if they were right or not. Then reload load & have a real tilt at it from the semi.

Did Reid aggrevate his quad again? Or by again do they mean the second time he did t?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the risk of going to the well one time too many, it seems as though someone at the Swans read this board, and wants to help Punts out

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2013-08-27/swans-team-up-with-beyondblue
This week’s match will promote beyondblue’s new campaign ‘Man Therapy’, which aims to provide men with the tools to take action against depression and anxiety.

Poor form.

Not even a joking matter

I know. I tried to resist, but the timing was too good to pass up. I promise more discretion next time.

I certainly don't want to trivialise the importance of the issue, and kudos to the Swans for partnering up with them.

At the risk of going to the well one time too many, it seems as though someone at the Swans read this board, and wants to help Punts out

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2013-08-27/swans-team-up-with-beyondblue
This week’s match will promote beyondblue’s new campaign ‘Man Therapy’, which aims to provide men with the tools to take action against depression and anxiety.

I'd have thought there's already several posters here guilty of far too much "man therapy".

Look who trained at ANZ today

Sydney+Swans+Training+Session+KL8vgItj9kNl.jpg

Sydney+Swans+Training+Session+ioyuog1xYEQl.jpg

Jetta's beard has reached Malceski-esque proportions

Sydney+Swans+Training+Session+Vbnc8XVBoCSl.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back