Injury 2013 Injury Updates Thread - another cluster of a year

Remove this Banner Ad

Then who do we kick to in our forward line? My guess is Sellar will come in for Frawley to cover Cloke. No, it won't be pretty, but there's not much else we can do.

******* I don't know Santa Claus lol.

Maybe Howe or watts.

It's being reported in the media!!! It's probably bull-s**t then. Are you sure it's not Barret and Caro being dogs or what not!

It's not great, but the timing is good. The bye, then two winnable games (even without Chip)

Melbourne round 11 injury list
Shannon Byrnes (wrist) – test
Tom McDonald (shoulder) – test
Jack Viney (toe) – 2 weeks
James Frawley (hamstring) – 4 weeks
Mitch Clark (foot) – 4-5 weeks
Jack Grimes (shoulder) – 4-5 weeks

Red = Top 22

Bugger. 5 missing, hope TMac is back in lieu of Frawley.

Byrnes is best 22, easily - the red are top dozen.

5 of our top dozen!

Send Pedo to Cloke.

Bring in TMac, shift Garland to the third tall.

Best possible solution!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? They're a very similar size and weight those two.

Surely we can't play both of them in defence.

But has Pedersen ever taken the best forward? Especially a 196cm, 110kg contested beast like Cloke?

Pedo got smashed at the contested grabs on the weekend. He doesn't have very long arms. Couldn't reach for a spoil all day. Stellar would be ok, he seems a bit weak but has some lanky arms like Garland.

Garland maybe even. He was on point on Sunday.

****. everyone get excited for Cloke vs. Gillies on QB

Tom Gillies: Tom played his best game for some time. His speed was back to his pre-season form. Some of his spoils when out of position were very good.

Spin docs are already working.

It's not great, but the timing is good. The bye, then two winnable games (even without Chip)

That is a ludicrous suggestion. We are trash, we need all the help we can get in those 'winnable' games.

If anything, the reasoning would be that neither the Saints or Dogs have many good tall forwards so we can hopefully handle them without him, but bloody hell I'd rather he miss games where we are going to get demolished than ones where we may be a chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back