2013 is ending

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to thank Ross Lyon and associates for the best football year of my life. No matter what happens from here on in I'll always be grateful that I got to watch my team at the G when it mattered for the first time.

Quietly confident we'll go one better in 2014.

I'd like to thank Ross Lyon and associates for the best football year of my life. No matter what happens from here on in I'll always be grateful that I got to watch my team at the G when it mattered for the first time.

Quietly confident we'll go one better in 2014.

I too would like to thank the club, RTB, the players etc etc for the last 2 years of football. I have had the worst 2 years of my life over this period and the Dockers have often pulled out a good win when I have been at a low ebb.

I was lucky enough to get to the grand final to watch my team. I have always believed we had to lose one before we could win one so we are one step closer.

I do not post much on this board but I lurk A LOT. I feel like I know many of you (I have met a few) and the humour, good nature and Dockers related chat has also helped me.

So thanks all and here's to the future.

I too would like to thank the club, RTB, the players etc etc for the last 2 years of football. I have had the worst 2 years of my life over this period and the Dockers have often pulled out a good win when I have been at a low ebb.

I was lucky enough to get to the grand final to watch my team. I have always believed we had to lose one before we could win one so we are one step closer.

I do not post much on this board but I lurk A LOT. I feel like I know many of you (I have met a few) and the humour, good nature and Dockers related chat has also helped me.

So thanks all and here's to the future.
Hopefully 2014 is a much better year for you, both in terms of general life & of course for footy :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back