News 2013 Late Changes / Substitutes Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't believe with the number of top end talents that have missed this SC finals this season, basically none of my opponents have had any.

Mind you I've done ok too. It's annoying though, I deliberately gave myself bench cover (yeah, yeah, yeah, more than I should) it's been virtually useless. Then to top it off I now have Fyfe out & have to play Zorko at Kardinia in the mids.

I'm going out side for a "smoke".

Gingy I'm in lust with the new avatar. I don't care if there was photoshop used, there wont be when i close my eyes tonight.;)

I can't believe with the number of top end talents that have missed this SC finals this season, basically none of my opponents have had any.

Mind you I've done ok too. It's annoying though, I deliberately gave myself bench cover (yeah, yeah, yeah, more than I should) it's been virtually useless. Then to top it off I now have Fyfe out & have to play Zorko at Kardinia in the mids.

I'm going out side for a "smoke".

Gingy I'm in lust with the new avatar. I don't care if there was photoshop used, there wont be when i close my eyes tonight.;)

The only thing photoshopped about my avatar is the personalised 'Gingy' motif. The rest is au natural. :)

The only thing photoshopped about my avatar is the personalised 'Gingy' motif. The rest is au natural. :)

Okay, they may not of been enhanced by photoshop but surely by a doctor.

What i've written above is inconsequential of course.:p

Wolf-Whistle.jpg

By the way, it's not a Gingy motif, it's a Trademark!!!!!

I love your avatars.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back