List Mgmt. 2013 LIST MANAGEMENT thread - Finalised

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Jetta is still training with the club, wonder if that means we'll rookie him?
Nothing is impossible but seriously, when you are going on 24 and being delisted at the same time roughly 4 21 yr olds and 3 teens are being added to an already young list it's the beginning of the end.

If we rookie Jetta it only tells me one thing. The prospective rookies out there do their best work working in a Maccas drive through.

If we rookie Jetta it only tells me one thing. The prospective rookies out there do their best work working in a Maccas drive through.

Yes and no. Jetta has had a rough run with injuries, and is still comparatively young. Not saying we should/shouldn't, but I don't know that Nev. has said his last word.

Yes and no. Jetta has had a rough run with injuries, and is still comparatively young. Not saying we should/shouldn't, but I don't know that Nev. has said his last word.
Fair point about the injury setbacks. I understand the idea that the club may want to hold on to him to see if they can get a return on investment without compromising a senior spot.

I guess I'm just saying that to me it seems like a "nothing to lose" scenario and given the competition between young players now it would be a hard road back proving himself from the rookie list when he has been underwhelming from day one.

See what happens I suppose.

Maybe Nev asked if he could continue training because he thinks if he busts his gut on the track he could get onto the rookie list or appeal to another club. But unless the potential rookies available have very little upside, I don't see why would we rookie him.

Terlich McDonald Garland
Toumpas Scharenberg Grimes
Vince N. Jones Watts
Howe Hogan Trengrove
Fitzpatrick Dawes Blease
Clark Tyson Viney
Tapscott Z. Jones Stretch McKenzie

Premiership window team e.g 2016

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terlich McDonald Garland
Toumpas Scharenberg Grimes
Vince N. Jones Watts
Howe Hogan Trengrove
Fitzpatrick Dawes Blease
Clark Tyson Viney
Tapscott Z. Jones Stretch McKenzie

Premiership window team e.g 2016
1. Where is Frawley?
2. Don't think Scharenberg is a CHB...
3. Only one 'r' in Trengove.
4. Clark won't be rucking.
5. We won't have Z Jones.
6. McKenzie won't be there.

Pretty shocking effort there.

1. Where is Frawley?
2. Don't think Scharenberg is a CHB...
3. Only one 'r' in Trengove.
4. Clark won't be rucking.
5. We won't have Z Jones.
6. McKenzie won't be there.

Pretty shocking effort there.

I really dont know why people think frawley will be leaving , he will be a restricted free agent anyway if im not mistaken so we can match any offer

2iapgth.png

He's climbing in yo' windows, he's snatching yo' people up.

Depending on whether they are actually drafted or not I'd like to see us getting the following type of players on to our rookie list:

Darcy Fort (Ruckman), Mitch Honeychurch (Small Mid/Fwd), Joel Tippett (Mature KPB), James Toohey (KPB/KPF), Jacob Sharp (Small Mid/Fwd), Willy Rioli (Small Fwd)

Depending on whether they are actually drafted or not I'd like to see us getting the following type of players on to our rookie list:

Darcy Fort (Ruckman), Mitch Honeychurch (Small Mid/Fwd), Joel Tippett (Mature KPB), James Toohey (KPB/KPF), Jacob Sharp (Small Mid/Fwd), Willy Rioli (Small Fwd)

I like the idea of Joel Tippett to be honest, lacking a little Key Def depth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back