Golf 2013 Masters

Remove this Banner Ad

No thread? Just probably my favourite weekend of the year and a bunch of Aussies in contention. Day leads by one over another aussie Leishman and Couples. Scott and Senden in there too. Woods is behind by 3 and got a horrible break when he hit the flag on 15 and went back in the water. And the 14 year old Guan made the cut on the dot. ESPN have been non stop talking about that the last two days

Missed yesterdays play, but will sit up to catch it tonight. Pleasantly surpised when I checked the leader board :thumbsu:

Unbelievable. Could have gone into the weekend co-leader. Not out of it by any means, but damn. Apparently played pretty well today for not much result.

presently

Day -7 (leader)
Leishman -5
Scott -5

could this be the year??

Disappointing finish by Day, could be the difference sadly. Scott seems to be hitting it very nicely, just a matter of making the putts. Leishman doing very well out of his element.

If Cabera wins again, I will break my tv.

This smells like another 2011

Scotty best placed for mine. He'd want to win one quick before they ban the long-putter. Striking it well, could be his time?

Day gave those last 2 putts way too much respect on 17/18. Still in it, but wondering if it will play on his mind. Expect Leish to probably drop off the pace, but anything from here has been a good showing.

Tip? Scotty over Snedeker in a playoff :D

What channel is this on?

Can't watch on the telly but for those like me the masters website has a radio stream. Looking forward to snuggling into bed and enjoying a big night of golf and hopefully an Aussie winner!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

still reckon -7 will win it, particularly given the rain so we are right in this

The channel 10 guys are pissing me off, seriouslt gt off and let the coverage speak for itself.

Pity Adam Scott cant buy a putt