(2) New England Patriots @ (1) Denver Broncos

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

" Everybody wants the flame but they don't wanna get burnt......"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those are good odds for the Patriots. The difference between them this year and previous years is when they get to this game, they are always the favourite. Being the underdog might be a good thing for them.

Those are good odds for the Patriots. The difference between them this year and previous years is when they get to this game, they are always the favourite. Being the underdog might be a good thing for them.

I don't think the betting would affected them when they run out - both teams are playing for a chance to play in a Superbowl - the pressure is on no matter what the bookies think.

And for what it is worth - I would take being the favourite every time. The better teams start fav more times than not and win.

I don't think the betting would affected them when they run out - both teams are playing for a chance to play in a Superbowl - the pressure is on no matter what the bookies think.

yeah this week, past history as underdogs means very little, during the season however is a different story, the original line was rare territory for the Pats, excluding Brady's first year he has only been higher than a 6pt underdog twice.

Patriots will do the Patriot thing and be supper competitive with another bunch of no names. For Denver to win we cannot have the mistakes we had today and we CANNOT, MUST NOT leave points on the field PERIOD.

It is doable.

All week we will hear about Brady Vs Manning, Manning Vs Brady. In reality they will cancel each other out. For mine the game will be won on the ground.

it will be Blount Vs Denver D and Moreno / Ball vs NE Defence.

Offensively, I feel the match ups of NE Safetys/LB on Julius Thomas and Green and Denvers Safety/CB against the no name NE wideouts.

Will be a cracker...

Go Broncos

Why do people hate Manning? Seems like a good bloke, and definitely a good player.

You must be new to the world, people hate greatness that they cannot achieve, it's only recently I pulled my head out of my arse and started becoming fans of Brady, Lebron James and the like

Back