NFL 2013 NFL Playoffs - AFC Conference Championship - Patriots @ Broncos

AFC Conference Game Predictions....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I like you, appreciate greatness when you see it, true sports fan...

and he gets flamed for it.... Anyway bizarre spat by Bill, some ex lover crap going on there.Very uncharacteristic of him to talk about a player like that. Last time he had such a direct complaint it was about the turf the same player he is complaining about, did his ACL on at Reliant.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...blames-welker-injury-on-reliant-stadium-turf/

Yeah,the place we beat the panthers in a SB thriller in the 03 season. Before they went and fluked a 3rd ring and went back to back the next year in 04. Only being done once before in history. Some are clearly still very angry. The theme of haters, are fans of teams the pats played in sb's who were the losers, who's only consolation is to believe they were cheated against....and complain and piss and moan 10+ years later. Get the waaaaaambulance this guys critical.

Where was he flamed?

I know Patriots fans like to convince themselves that everyone's secretly jealous of them. Truth be told the superbowl wins were so long ago that it's not a particularly strong motivation. The Patriots are a team of perennial playoff failures these days. My franchise is more than capable of producing that.

s**t, I'm more offended that you guys made a dual championship winner out of Eli Manning.

Where was he flamed?

I know Patriots fans like to convince themselves that everyone's secretly jealous of them. Truth be told the superbowl wins were so long ago that it's not a particularly strong motivation. The Patriots are a team of perennial playoff failures these days. My franchise is more than capable of producing that.

s**t, I'm more offended that you guys made a dual championship winner out of Eli Manning.

Alright made to feel bad for his post. I wasn't really talking about you personally anyway, it was more toward another guy that shows up from time to time and does the same speech every season or after patriots loss's. Anyone else here could see it surely. As for caring about other teams fans I couldn't care less till they start pissing and moaning about us or some other team related crap from yesteryear, the pats are only the same in coaching and QB as the SB winning years, each year is a different team. Should also note, if think I spend my time convincing myself how much people around here are jealous of the patriots, your deluded. I think some can actually appreciate the teams success however some better than others.

Despite Carolina losing their only SB appearance to NE. It is in actual fact, one of the reasons why I can't stand that steaming pile of a **** franchise, is because of their dubious SB36 "win". Even watching that game, you couldn't help but think there was some BS going on. This has been somewhat confirmed with spygate. It doesn't just end there though, because no NE "fan" was actually a fan when SB36 occured. The bandwagoning of NE is just a poor refelction on those who chose to suppport them.

Let's compare them to the Man Utd bandwagoners of the 90s? (How schocking was that?) As obvious as that bandwagoning was, the fact is, ManU was a big, popular club with a huge history before they started winning in the 90s, so those bandwagoners could hide behind that. Look at NE? Before they started winning, was would be remotely attractive to someone outside that area?...

Nothing!

That's right, they had a pitiful history. Their only claim to fame was getting pumped by the Bears, and everyone forgets that it was they that got beaten by by Farve/Packers. Because they are a nothing franchise. They're about as vanilla as a "franchise" as one could get. No big history, like the Packers, Steelers, Dolphins. They don't have colours or a mascot that could be relatable to someone outside America (I chose Carolina because I go for Penrith in the NRL) There's no "colour" about them (Like SF, GB, Oakland, Denver). For a team that won SB, there was nothing extraordinarily great about them, which you could say could attract a neutral (Like the all-round offense of the Rams. All round defense of the Ravens...even the mid-00 Bears). ****** players like McGinest, Harrison, Bruschi, Vrabel.

Seriously, aside from the 3 SB, and being swept up by how handsome Tom Brady is, what is there to like about the Patsy's?

There's nothing.

I still maintain that for the NE/Belichick to win a SB, Tom has to **** off. I still maintain that if Tom wants another SB, he has to **** off. They're too comfortable with each other. Go to Tenessee Tom, you're more likely to win one with Wisenhunt tha Bill.

Go Panthers!...Both Carolina and Penrith.

Despite Carolina losing their only SB appearance to NE. It is in actual fact, one of the reasons why I can't stand that steaming pile of a **** franchise, is because of their dubious SB36 "win". Even watching that game, you couldn't help but think there was some BS going on. This has been somewhat confirmed with spygate. It doesn't just end there though, because no NE "fan" was actually a fan when SB36 occured. The bandwagoning of NE is just a poor refelction on those who chose to suppport them.

Let's compare them to the Man Utd bandwagoners of the 90s? (How schocking was that?) As obvious as that bandwagoning was, the fact is, ManU was a big, popular club with a huge history before they started winning in the 90s, so those bandwagoners could hide behind that. Look at NE? Before they started winning, was would be remotely attractive to someone outside that area?...

Nothing!

That's right, they had a pitiful history. Their only claim to fame was getting pumped by the Bears, and everyone forgets that it was they that got beaten by by Farve/Packers. Because they are a nothing franchise. They're about as vanilla as a "franchise" as one could get. No big history, like the Packers, Steelers, Dolphins. They don't have colours or a mascot that could be relatable to someone outside America (I chose Carolina because I go for Penrith in the NRL) There's no "colour" about them (Like SF, GB, Oakland, Denver). For a team that won SB, there was nothing extraordinarily great about them, which you could say could attract a neutral (Like the all-round offense of the Rams. All round defense of the Ravens...even the mid-00 Bears). ****** players like McGinest, Harrison, Bruschi, Vrabel.

Seriously, aside from the 3 SB, and being swept up by how handsome Tom Brady is, what is there to like about the Patsy's?

There's nothing.

I still maintain that for the NE/Belichick to win a SB, Tom has to **** off. I still maintain that if Tom wants another SB, he has to **** off. They're too comfortable with each other. Go to Tenessee Tom, you're more likely to win one with Wisenhunt tha Bill.

They're still contenders 10 years after last SB win. Shitload better than a lot of other teams.

Some people call them "perennial playoff losers" I prefer "every year SB contender". Every year those two washed up pricks bring me all the excitement I can handle. It's terrible I'm drowning in winning seasons! Kill me now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said this? I admit I take part in the anti peyton jabs, but I have never questioned his talent, skills or what he brings to a team. He's Brady's number one enemy. Without Peyton Brady wouldn't be as good as he is. For the people who want to take part in the media driven who's better argument, it will never end. I'm happy with Tom, I wouldn't want it any other way. He is the 6th round saviour. Infact GG should love TB! He's exactly the type of guy GG loves, yet due to a tuck rule he's been searching for a replacement underdog QB ever since.

Nothing!

There's nothing.

You're as mad as Tom Brady lol

They lost their (dubious) mojo at the 06 c'ship at Indy. Before they would never lose games like that. Now, they are awesome at losing play-off games. There's a difference between making the play-offs, and being a contender. For all their "contending" on Monday, Denver may as well have played Jacksonville.

When they were a "dynasty", rather than it being because of the handsomeness on Tom, it was because of their defence slanted game plan. I haven't heard anything about NE defence for many years, other than to criticise or be used as a scapegoat. It's all about Tom

If NE want to win a SB, they have to focus on D, and move Brady on. If Brady wants another SB, he has to piss of somewhere where he isn't the biggest personality there. If I were Jim Harbaugh, I'd be going to Jed York to see what could be done. I'd trade Kaepernick for him.

NE, regardless of any supposed appearance of "contending", are done (They have been for some time)

**** off!

I'm telling ya now. If Manning had stayed at the Colts, he'd have had an awesome season. He probably would've won MVP. But he and the Colts were not going to make/win the sb. A change is as good as a holiday. I mean, it wouldn't matter what NE record was leading into the play-offs next season, because they're not going to win it. They may as well not be there.

To achieve further success, as in actual success, the NE/Belichick/Brady combo has to break up. Sure, it may upset all the bandwagoners, who will then realise that "Yes, I was a bandwagoner", but that will fade over time. If Seattle lose next week, particularly if because their offense cannot keep up, and I were Pete Carroll, I'd be making enquiries.

I've been trying to find NE defensive stats for the last few years, but I'm struggling.

Tom, move...Move, Tom...

I'm telling ya now. If Manning had stayed at the Colts, he'd have had an awesome season. He probably would've won MVP. But he and the Colts were not going to make/win the sb. A change is as good as a holiday. I mean, it wouldn't matter what NE record was leading into the play-offs next season, because they're not going to win it. They may as well not be there.

To achieve further success, as in actual success, the NE/Belichick/Brady combo has to break up. Sure, it may upset all the bandwagoners, who will then realise that "Yes, I was a bandwagoner", but that will fade over time. If Seattle lose next week, particularly if because their offense cannot keep up, and I were Pete Carroll, I'd be making enquiries.

I've been trying to find NE defensive stats for the last few years, but I'm struggling.

Tom, move...Move, Tom...

Everything you can wish for:
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/

I agree with imadodgyumpire about something.

Brady/Belichick wont win another championship, they've had their run, and if either wants to win (especially brady) they'll have to split up and try a new place. No coach or QB has won a super bowl at two different franchises. Manning is on the door step of being the first ever. But that's the Brady/Belichick situation. Like many other great HC/QB relationships. You get a window of time and then the game passes you by.

Back