NFL 2013 NFL - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Everything is available in HD. If your internet connection can't keep up, you can reduce your resolution via the "quality" tab and lower quality recordings may have been what you were downloading.

Cheers mate - I've got Bigpond Cable so good to go! Condensed games and Red Zone mean I shouldn't be missing much this season! I've been looking forward to this season since about Easter Sunday when I realised Melbourne were going to be utterly s**t again in 2013.

Important news...
Becoming a Detroit Lions fan for this season or something?

In other news - the Oakland Raiders training camp - practicing those secret strategies. Jets were going to try something similar but with the players finishing on their backs with their feet in the air.

original.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where will Tebow go? Oakland?

either Jets or Bills [till Manual gets back] because his completion % will be the best on both active rosters. and the Raiders fans would riot if Tebow signed there. they dont fit, the raiders tradition and Tebow with his Tebow-ness

Seahawks cut their 4th round pick Chris Harper :eek:

They're trolling Dagless
It simply speaks to the depth they currently have at WR atm (Not necessarily high end depth mind you), as well as Carroll's competition-based mantra. He didn't have the best preseason, but I projected him to be a valuable asset in a couple of seasons time, and unless you're inclined, there's not too much reason to hold onto that on a roster.

That being said, he's an easy pick up for a half dozen + teams in the league. He's a good blocking WR (Bottom of the depth charts) at the least which a lot of teams could use, and ignoring preseason, he caught near everything at TCU with good body control. Chargers a very obvious potential team given they've just cut Meachem as well.

He'll find a home, though the value I saw in him at Seattle has diminished somewhat.

Broncos suspensions and injuries = super bowl champions $4 underdogs?

Do not understand :confused:

Ravens ran super hot last year, Ravens have lost a number of key personel on both sides of the ball, they are playing away from home, and the Broncos have some Manning guy throwing passes...

Ravens ran super hot last year, Ravens have lost a number of key personel on both sides of the ball, they are playing away from home, and the Broncos have some Manning guy throwing passes...
You can make the argument that the Ravens D is younger and more athletic than the 2013 version. It will be interesting to see what effect the loss of Anquan Boldin has on the 500 million dollar statue who plays Quarterback for the Ravens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back