Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Hi guys,

It's that time of the year when Dream Team and Supercoach starts to kick off and as usual, this thread will be stickied for any bantering or expressions of interest for leagues.

Any threads started that are relevant to Fantasy AFL will likely be deleted or at least moved to here, depending on how much workload you guys put on us.

And anybody that trolls or spams the forum on this subject will be infracted.

Have fun.

Hello Kanga's
do you have a likely round 1 team posted anywhere?
who will get harvey's gig for his 6 week holiday?

Usual question of Daw - no. of full games?

Goldstein under consideration by many for cheap pricetag, but for mine inconsistent. Can he return to a Dreamteam average in the 90s if HMac isn't around? Could he be more mobile and be affected by the new ruck rules?

Usual question of Daw - no. of full games?

Goldstein under consideration by many for cheap pricetag, but for mine inconsistent. Can he return to a Dreamteam average in the 90s if HMac isn't around? Could he be more mobile and be affected by the new ruck rules?
I'm guessing 3-5 games for Daw, more if one of the big fellas get injured.
I think Goldstein will come good again this year, he likes having the ruck gig all to himself and seems like a pretty professional dude. I don't think he'd be that happy with how his year played out.

Anyone here considering any Kangas for their side?

Some I will be jumping on are Currie as a reserve ruckman, Jacobs possibly depending on pricing, Swallow, Cunnington maybe, Adams later in the season, Atley depending on form, Goldstein as my starting ruck, Greenwood depending on NAB Cup form, and I might have a dab at Ayden Kennedy when he debuts eventually.

Anyone here considering any Kangas for their side?

Some I will be jumping on are Currie as a reserve ruckman, Jacobs possibly depending on pricing, Swallow, Cunnington maybe, Adams later in the season, Atley depending on form, Goldstein as my starting ruck, Greenwood depending on NAB Cup form, and I might have a dab at Ayden Kennedy when he debuts eventually.
sam gibson good possible cash cow

Will most likely put Cunners in my side, as he is set for a breakout imo. He is also the type of player (highly efficient contested ball winner) that Supercoach Loves. Averaged 95 points from when he returned from the VFL in Round 17, so if he plays to that level he will be worth his price tag (412,800). Was very inconsistent in the first half of last year as he played 20 games and in his worst 7 games he averaged only 44.5 points. However In the other 13 games he averaged 96.5 and got over the ton 6 times. If he looks good in the Nab Cup he's definitely going in.

Also will put Majak in, there really aren't that many good bottom priced rucks this year

Hi all....Gibson really impressed last year....is that his limit or is there improvement in him....thinking of making him a primary mid-fielder in my DT team. Presume pre-season has been ok. Thoughts would be appreciated....and happy to provide an opinion on Cat players if the need arises.

Thanks in advance.

Any chance Curran will be playing much at all?
Unlikely. Daw and Black are likely to get a gig up front ahead of him and the Delaney boys are ahead of him down back. In a recent interview on the club website forward coach Brett Allison stated that Tom is virtually a first year recruit due to the foot injuries he sustained last year that kept him off the track for all bar a few games in the VFL.

Hi all....Gibson really impressed last year....is that his limit or is there improvement in him....thinking of making him a primary mid-fielder in my DT team. Presume pre-season has been ok. Thoughts would be appreciated....and happy to provide an opinion on Cat players if the need arises.

Thanks in advance.
I can only advise to keep an eye on the NAB games. Gibson plays a role which a number of players are pushing for, but his superior endurance has him ahead of the chasing pack. If I had to put money on it I reckon he will be starting on a wing in the firsts for most of the year. Not sure how much more he will improve though. Wouldn't expect he will show drastic improvement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's Sierra-kowski coming along guys? Worth a rookie spot down back?

And WHO is this Mullet character??
:)

How's Sierra-kowski coming along guys? Worth a rookie spot down back?

And WHO is this Mullet character??
:)

Can't see Sierra getting into the side. Mullet on the other hand is a fringe player, his form during practice games will dictate if he makes it in the side.

Hey guys, is ziebell worth looking at for DT and do you think he'll have a breakout season?
Ziebell needed a slight knee cleanup a few weeks ago which may have set him back from building his tank which he needs to impact games for more consistent periods. He is back to full running though so who knows how much it would've impacted him. Imo for a mid pricer from north, you would be safer going with Bastinac or Cunnington(who is flying this pre-season and finished the 2012 pre-finals with scores of 110,95 and 100).

How is Harper looking for a breakout? Think he has good potential, worried he could be subbed a fair bit though. For SC.

Thanks in advance.

How is Harper looking for a breakout? Think he has good potential, worried he could be subbed a fair bit though. For SC.

Thanks in advance.
His running has increased so that he has been in the top five in the club over the course of preseason. I'd expect that he will be subbed less, but not so sure that it will mean he will get a heap more of the pill. He is still adapting to the AFL and has never been a ball magnet at any level. I reckon he will be high impact for his touches but may not get more that 17-20 a game.

Thought crossie didn't like this board :confused:

:p . I've learnt most north supporters are actually good, just one or two in particular that made me think otherwise.

Thanks for the help b tron.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back