Mod. Notice 2013 Official DT/SC Thread- Post here only

Remove this Banner Ad

What, you're not scrambling do avoid a donut? Some people have all the luck.

I would reckon that with our contested ball and press working pretty well, we should expect to see the ball in our forward 50 more, so maybe Heath. Would he get the #1 small forward? If so, LT might give him a touch-up, or he might keep him to 6 touches and 4 goals. Dunno. I've got Stevenson and no bench dilemmas myself.

On the other hand, I'd be surprised if plan A was to have Ats in a pure lockdown role. I've got him too, and I feel that a) I didn't pay mid price rates for him to be on the bench -- he's not pulling his weight cash-wise for that -- and b) he's about due for a big one.

Wright to Hartlett and Hine to Boak would be the stopping roles I'd expect.

Okay, Heath will get toweled up and Atley will play a blinder :thumbsu: Atley in :footy:

Six points off from the DreamTeam top scorer weekly prize :/

yVC1aVb.png

Hey North fans, thinking of downgrading Blicavs (my third ruck) for Daws (or another cheap option). Just wondering if he is likely to hold his place in the team moving forward? I also have Currie but heard he got injured recently so obviously need to be careful that my third ruck is playing most weeks.

Hey North fans, thinking of downgrading Blicavs (my third ruck) for Daws (or another cheap option). Just wondering if he is likely to hold his place in the team moving forward? I also have Currie but heard he got injured recently so obviously need to be careful that my third ruck is playing most weeks.
swap currie for daw = best of those options

I have Goldstein as my 1st ruck in sc and i am wondering apart form the west coast game do north have any games where the oppo ruckman will get near him?
I am asking this becuse he gets me high scores and i am contemplating making him my captain

Make him Captain when North play at eithad. I wouldn't make him Captain against Cox/NicNat or on interstate games.

swap currie for daw = best of those options

ally, I would though haven't got the free cash available sadly. Would need to make trades elsewhere to come up with the dough. Given I've already used a lot more trades than I would have liked, not sure if I should bite the bullet and get Daw in or save a trade. Tough decisions!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Traded in Aaron Black this weekend and my mates were calling me an idiot and bagging me all week.

Blacky goes on to score 118 and without his production I would have lost my in my league against one of my mates. Just when I thought I couldn't love him anymore, he delivers again!

Traded in Aaron Black this weekend and my mates were calling me an idiot and bagging me all week.

Blacky goes on to score 118 and without his production I would have lost my in my league against one of my mates. Just when I thought I couldn't love him anymore, he delivers again!

I got Aaron after his first game. cost me 212k in SC and scored 84, 93 and 116 and is already up to $329,200. He hasn't even kicked a bag yet and is scoring well because of his work rate and ability to tackle and get contested possession/marks, I think he is still good value at his current price.

I am a bit filthy this week, I scored 2347 and had Birchall stinking my team up scoring 30 while I had Terlich on the bench with 110, given 2441 was the highest score this round I was very close.

Terlich is just about a starter Tas

A bottom line of Terlich, Goodes and Vlastuin in defence will do me up until the bye week.

I rue not having Josh Kennedy as captain and Mayes as sub this week hurt my score of 2320.

Andrew swallows numbers have dropped a little. Any reason behind this?

Is he worth jumping on when he bottoms out in a week or two?
Only 550,000 approx in Supercoach?

Next 2 games will be back at the eithad. He averages 108 in the 4 games North have played there so far this season.

Hey guys, I haven't seen any North games over the last couple of weeks. Was just wondering if Harvey is looking as good as his two scores suggest..?

He still runs, still hits targets and still kicks goals. North's next 2 games are at Etihad, I think his DT/SC form will continue.

I play supercoach, 7k overall.

Twice I traded Atley out this week but reversed the changes. I was able to swing Thomas into Staker, and Wines into Josh Kennedy. So Atley stays for this week!

He's pissed me off so much, he averaged 80 odd last year, I thought with another year of development his scores would rise and he'd be a good unique. But all he does is have one good quarter where he scores about 35, then had a couple 15's and a 0. It seems pretty routine for him every game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back