Player Sponsorship 2013 * Player Sponsor Dinner - Tuesday 11th June

Remove this Banner Ad

It's on again, at the Lakeside Banquet & Convention Centre Taylors lakes

Unlike other events like the Sutton medal this is exclusive to sponsors, so more chance to get up close and chat with the players. I know I enjoyed it last time as did Mike2009.

Map Link

We've got three tickets, everyone who has sponsored a player can qualify to go.
  • 2 x Christian Howard sponsor
  • 1 x Mark Austin sponsor
If you've contributed to both players you can go in the raffle for both.

Whoever gets the Howard tickets can take both to bring a partner/significant other along.
*If you only need the 1 we'll offer it up to someone else.​

More information has come to hand.

I've got four tickets not three.

So will do the same with the Austin sponsor. Offer the raffle winner 2 tickets to take their partner/friend/etc or they can take 1 and I'll offer 2nd ticket up again.

As part of your 2013 Player Sponsors package you are entitled to 4 tickets to the Dinner.
FUNCTION DETAILS:
Date: Tuesday 11th June 2013
Time: 6:30pm - 9.30pm
Venue: Lakeside Banquet & Reception Centre
Address: 65 Melton Highway, Taylors Lakes
Melway Reference: Map 13 – K1
Dinner: Main & Dessert, beer, wine & non-alcoholic beverages
MC: Kevin Hillier
Guest Speakers: Peter Gordon, Brendan McCartney & 2 Player Panels

So far it will Mike2009 and Dogs_r_barking coming as the only entrants :D

FYI Ant_ I'm planning to bring the missus along so I'll be asking to go into the draw for the BF Howard Sponsor

Hmm.. Thought the Austin sponsorship was one only, but seeing I went on that table last year I'm happy to swap for Howard

Hmm.. Thought the Austin sponsorship was one only, but seeing I went on that table last year I'm happy to swap for Howard

They've offered 2, considering the increase in price is not bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next year I encourage you put your hand up to go if you're around Melbourne at the time (for those who contribute to the player sponsorship). Its a good occasion to be able to chat to the playing group outside of the social club room, and a very laid back atmosphere

Looking forward to this night next week, on R&R so it should be a goodie (may not have made it to a single game, but the Dogs evenings I've been able to make so far, hoping can make B&F also when date is announced!) - esp after a win, not just a bye round haha​

Looking forward to this night next week, on R&R so it should be a goodie (may not have made it to a single game, but the Dogs evenings I've been able to make so far, hoping can make B&F also when date is announced!) - esp after a win, not just a bye round haha

Will be 4 people from BF going it seems. We're taking over the Coterie now :)

Thanks for organising everything Ant, it was good to meet you and your partner, likewise with Mike and his partner. Highly recommend others to go along if you ever get the chance. I had a good chat to Christian Howard and a bit of chat to Mark Austen who was really, really nice.

Thanks for organising everything Ant, it was good to meet you and your partner, likewise with Mike and his partner. Highly recommend others to go along if you ever get the chance. I had a good chat to Christian Howard and a bit of chat to Mark Austen who was really, really nice.

Hi Dogs_r_barking , sorry I didnt get a chance to say bye. I had bailed Coons up and we were comparing problems and pain with the knee issues.

Was nice to put a face to the name

Remove this Banner Ad

Back