Mod. Notice 2013 Player Sponsorship Drive

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like, based on public posts above, we have $200 at least paid up, with $200 pledged but no confirmation of transfer (at least on this thread). I dunno who's PM'd Dixie Flatline with their receipt, or if Dixie themselves have paid.

Paid:
FourPillars $20, Scout $20, HoudiniHuddo $20, Big X $20, Hawksg $100, SS JP $20 Dixie Flatline $20, rdhopkins2 $20, NoNeedforaName $20, Messenger $20,

Pledged but no post here saying paid yet:
ILMC $80, RogerRogerson $20, Echols $20,

I should do mine in the next day or so. I think it's just me and Roger Rogerson who need to put their money where their mouths are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am NOT having a go at anyone however this thread was started in March and we still have not even selected our player as yet!!!!
Time is getting on chaps.
Suggest the Treasurer acknowledges the paid people and the outstanding pledges "pay up" so we can move on:thumbsu:

I contacted the club last Saturday and was advised six players do not have sponsors; Jayden Brown, Scott Carroll, Ryhs Paui-Leth, Bryce Retzlaff, Matthew Scott and James Stewart. It is my preference to sponsor a young player recruited from the TAC, not a player who has been delisted by an AFL club. That narrowed my choice down to Brown, Carroll and Stewart. My vote goes to Scott Carroll who was recruited in 2011 and showed potential until he sustained a season ending knee injury early in 2012. I admired Scott's spirit and rehab work after his knee reconstruction and looked forward to cheering him when he returned in June however he reinjured his knee playing for East Ringwood and required another reconstruction. Scott is a ripper young man and helps out the coaching staff at our games. I'm exercising my vote early because I fly out of Melbourne on Saturday for a 10 nights heat fix in Phuket. My second choice would be James Stewart who has yet to debut due to an injury. James hopes to play in the next couple of weeks so I'm looking forward to watching him.

Excellent choice. Carroll gets my vote also.

Pinging all other pledgers to see if we can wrap this up:

[user]Dixie Flatline[/user]; [user]Messenger[/user]; [user]TheFourPillars[/user]; [user]Scout[/user]; [user]Roger Rogerson[/user]; [user]Echols[/user]; [user]noneedforaname[/user]

Dixie, whatdya think about just saying about just getting on with sponsoring Carroll if we haven't got a complete runaround by the end of the week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back