Player Sponsorship 2013 Player Sponsorship - Howe & Barry

Also if I have no response by lunch tomorrow I'll put anyone who says they are available from this point forward into a hat & draw.

I forget every year how hard it seems to be to get people to go to a function with players from the club & free food & drinks.

You'd think it'd be much easier.

;)

Devastating Boris can you go to the function?

Gonna draw a new name ever hour or so, we need to get this done but it's getting to the point where you've either said no, are already going or don't bother to respond.

:confused:

Spirit of 39

Cancelled
The Trident - Awarded to posters who do a hell of a lot on the Dees board Melbourne Demons - Ricky Petterd 2011 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe 2012 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Ricky Petterd 2012 Player Sponsor
Dec 31, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Love it, thanks mate. Will report back.

SSF: You're an experienced campaigner at such events now. Remember, it's straight over to Dom and Howie before all the other parasites get to them. Get the inside mail on behalf of all the lads on BF. ;) I'll see you there.

Spirit of 39

Cancelled
The Trident - Awarded to posters who do a hell of a lot on the Dees board Melbourne Demons - Ricky Petterd 2011 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe 2012 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Ricky Petterd 2012 Player Sponsor
Dec 31, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
TPM and SSF:

Are you blokes hitting the beers ??? School holidays for me. I've got the President's Club prior to the game. I'll be in fine form.

TPM and SSF:

Are you blokes hitting the beers ??? School holidays for me. I've got the President's Club prior to the game. I'll be in fine form.
Mate, I'm on holidays until the end of the month. And even going back then means just more drinking.

Bloody oath.

With that conformation, I'll confirm in turn that I'll be hitting the beers.

TPM and SSF:

It honestly depends what they've got there, although the only thing I won't drink is Boags Draught (for reasons I won't go into)

With free beverages, if it's not beer it'll be something else!

Mate, I'm on holidays until the end of the month. And even going back then means just more drinking.

With that conformation, I'll confirm in turn that I'll be hitting the beers.
I'll need to see some identification sir.

I can vouch for SSF - God knows he's put his ID to good use already haha.

And what do we mean by that? Haha.

I did lose a fakie before I turned 18. That was in a line where my mates got in off dodgy foreign truck licenses.

Back