Player Sponsorship 2013 Player Sponsorship Prize Draw Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies for the delay in posting feedback from the night, it has been a very busy week!

Was great to put faces to names of the fellow bigfooty posters, while at the same time mingling with the Hawthorn players around the Sports Museum. Lots of kids were in attendance, with the boys enjoying showing them around and playing interactive games with them.

All three of our boys (Woody, Jed and Luke) were outstanding people who took time to talk to each of us.
At one stage I was talking to Sticks and Stones and Bailey walked past, was the land of the giants!!

It was a really enjoyable night and thanks Messenger for organising the sponsorship!

I have the jumpers and they look so good in my lounge room. A big thank you to Messenger for organising the sponsorship. The function was a great night and Luke, Alex and Jed all thanked Bigfooty for sponsoring them. They are all quality young men and said they really appreciated the support. The way the players welcomed and talked to the sponsors was a credit to the club. I was lucky enough to talk to nearly half the list which was fantastic. I would prefer not to individualise however I must say I was very impressed by Brian Lake who introduced himself and then took me to an interactive display he liked. The gold medal goes to Max Bailey who was the last player to leave the function area and a special mention for Kurt Heatherley who also stayed to the end and was a very good host.

Our decision to sponsor three silvers this year has made three players very happy and it was a bonus for two extra posters to receive an invitation to attend the sponsorship function and for us to have an additional opportunity to win a signed jumper. Mess, I will deliver the jumpers to you next week if you PM your work or home address. Thanks again for all your work.
The thought just occurred to me houdinihuddo, do these gurnseys have numbers on them?

Because, while it may appeal to the perverse, if I won a #36 gurnsey I don't think I could wear it in public & not fear for my own safety.

The thought just occurred to me houdinihuddo, do these gurnseys have numbers on them?

Because, while it may appeal to the perverse, if I won a #36 gurnsey I don't think I could wear it in public & not fear for my own safety.

They are Numbered and signed:)
To me nothing is wrong with 36:cool: - someone will make it famous just like 33;)

They are Numbered and signed:)
To me nothing is wrong with 36:cool: - someone will make it famous just like 33;)

Which jumpers are they, X? Last year we got the white away guernseys.

And houdinihuddo, get in touch.

Are the jumpers the size worn by the respective player? Will #30 be f%$#&en long and lanky???:)

A few years ago, the Stewie Dew guernsey was won by 8 different people!! As they couldn't decide who got to keep it outside of game days, it was eventually hired out to Port Adelaide as a bay cover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks to everyone .

Thrilled to win Luke Lowden's jumper and probably very lucky to be drawn out.

Cheers to all.

And the second prize jumper has been drawn.

It's part prize, part curse actually.

The #36 jumper signed by Alex Woodward has been won by JESTERHAWK

I haven't sent the first one out, but JESTERHAWK PM me your details?

And the second prize jumper has been drawn.

It's part prize, part curse actually.

The #36 jumper signed by Alex Woodward has been won by JESTERHAWK

I haven't sent the first one out, but JESTERHAWK PM me your details?
What a day maker. Thanks boys!!!!! Will be even more special watching Alex win his first Charlie!!! Happy man up here in Bris Vegas!!!!

And the Jed Anderson #37 jumper has been won by MinerBoy. Get in touch and the good will be sent out.

My most sincere apologies for not mailing out the goods yet. My employer is actually trying to kill me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back