Player Sponsorship 2013 Player Sponsorship - Why we do it and expressions of interest- please signup by December 31

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many thanks to those who have already expressed interest. There is plenty of room still left on the bandwagon!

Thanks for again administering the BF sponsorship Mess. I observed in the Hawk Talk 2012 Year Book there was no sponsorship for 10 players [Ellis, Hale, Lowden, Grimley, Woodward, McCauley, Duryea, Litherland, Schneider & Pattison] and it made me think it would be worth our considering only having silver sponsorships in 2013. I was particularly disappointed Alex Woodward didn't have a sponsor because he was in his first year on an AFL list. For that reason Alex would be my first choice in 2013 providing the club confirms he again does not have a sponsor. This year Anderson, O'Brien, Brand and Kilkenny are our debutants on an AFLlist. If it's workable I'd be happy for us to delay our decision until we know which players don't have a sponsor. Please put me down for 3.

houdinihuddo we can certainly discuss how we spend the money and who we spend it on. The only issue with having silver sponsorships is that we don't have access to the gameday function as part of our collection of goodies to raffle out. We could however, have more of other items to distribute.

Pricing is based on the player's finish in the PCM. Any player that has finished top 10 is a big bump up in price. From the list you named David Hale stands out as a pricey option. It has certainly been our practice to look at younger players over the years.

Thanks Mess, I fully support sponsoring the younger players aged 18 to 22 years. My preference would be for more signed jumpers rather than a game day function because I'm not a corporate type. The sponsorship function is a very good night and you don't have to hurry your meal so you don't miss any footy.

Thanks Mess, I fully support sponsoring the younger players aged 18 to 22 years. My preference would be for more signed jumpers rather than a game day function because I'm not a corporate type. The sponsorship function is a very good night and you don't have to hurry your meal so you don't miss any footy.

You know, I won a sponsors' scarf three years back and I love it. Got the little badge on it which says 'official player sponsor'. I'd be happy to get a bunch of those.

How 'bout the Breust, HH? My goodness he's becoming quite the player.

Punky's development has certainly been great to watch and he only turned 22 last month. Fasten your seat belt in 2013 and beyond Grizz as our boy becomes a man! Like you I love my sponsorship scarf with the badge.

Punky's development has certainly been great to watch and he only turned 22 last month. Fasten your seat belt in 2013 and beyond Grizz as our boy becomes a man! Like you I love my sponsorship scarf with the badge.

The club no longer produces the sponsors scarf; hasn't for a couple of years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back