Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jayden Pitt (Fremantle) $128,000

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I was going to trade Hartlett, who is a better option for me? Currently:
Hanley, Goddard, Heppell, Dixon, Goodes, Hartlett, Vlastuin, Laird.

With so many backs out or with scoring difficulties, its impossible to pick a good setup.
Gibbs (Hamstring), Goodes (Susp), Shaw (possible susp), Birchall (being tagged), Hartlett (gone missing), Dixon (Ankle), Heppell (weak).. The only reliable option I can see is Hibberd, but I already have 4 players from the rd13 byes..

If I was going to trade Hartlett, who is a better option for me? Currently:
Hanley, Goddard, Heppell, Dixon, Goodes, Hartlett, Vlastuin, Laird.

With so many backs out or with scoring difficulties, its impossible to pick a good setup.
Gibbs (Hamstring), Goodes (Susp), Shaw (possible susp), Birchall (being tagged), Hartlett (gone missing), Dixon (Ankle), Heppell (weak).. The only reliable option I can see is Hibberd, but I already have 4 players from the rd13 byes..
Maybe there is your answer. Defenders, like forwards are usually pretty variable. Everyone was cursing Shaw a few weeks ago, now it's Birchall and Hartlett. I think you jsut have to ride it out otherwise you may find Hartlett tonning up against GWS and WB, while Hibberd throws in a few stinkers or gets rested.

Garrick Ibbotson (Frem) anyone?

Only noticed him because he was a late inclusion in my SC draft team, then proceeded to pump out a 142 :thumbsu:

Seems to have been only averaging either side of 70 last few years, but now that Broughton is gone!?.....

Currently 3 games (83, 94 & 142) in 2013 for 106 ave.

Probably more of a 2014 option, perhaps, if he can have a consistent 2013.

Garrick Ibbotson (Frem) anyone?

Only noticed him because he was a late inclusion in my SC draft team, then proceeded to pump out a 142 :thumbsu:

Seems to have been only averaging either side of 70 last few years, but now that Broughton is gone!?.....

Currently 3 games (83, 94 & 142) in 2013 for 106 ave.

Probably more of a 2014 option, perhaps, if he can have a consistent 2013.

Anyone get onboard?

has since scored 82 & 112,

ave 103 for the year,

481k,

BE 96

Freo got a good run in the SC finals

Could do worse...

Having Dixon as a -POD is killing me right now.. I'm at least 100-200 points down compared to those who had none of Gibbs/Shaw/Hartlett/Birchall .. luckily most people did have one of these guys, but if he doesn't get back this week its going to hurt more! I'm hoping he will be a massive +POD when he gets back especially without Smith0 and probably my last hope. Gibbs will be the same for those who jump on him soon I feel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not that it will matter for me though with Leuenberger, Rocky and Terlich to worry about. :mad:

add Swan and MMurphy to the mix, i can see me swimming in red wine to drown my sorrows in SC 2013 being over for another year.
I hope the pies flog the Lions and Voss is dismissed instantly

add Swan and MMurphy to the mix, i can see me swimming in red wine to drown my sorrows in SC 2013 being over for another year.

What's wrong with Murph? :confused:

Not SC related. I know you're a puppies man, but have you got the reverse angle on that chick? Reckon she would look OK from the rear end.

I'll buy the vino Toxic and we can drown our sorrows together. :D:thumbsu:

Anyone thinking Goodes and Vlastuin for D5/D6? They're going alright and can be at this rate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back