Which rookie backmen will you select?

• Cameron O'Shea (Port Adelaide) $168,500

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jayden Pitt (Fremantle) $128,000

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for POD and players with the bye next week to fit my structure. Not missing many players next week. Have 505K for a defender. I'm thinking of going with Malceski. Averaging 93 with a B/E of 51 and 440K.

Hurn or Beau Waters?

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
Looking for POD and players with the bye next week to fit my structure. Not missing many players next week. Have 505K for a defender. I'm thinking of going with Malceski. Averaging 93 with a B/E of 51 and 440K.

Duffield, more expensive but owned by only 5.85% is some chance of being a top 6 defender by years end.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Ross Lyon is listening and has a tagging role for duffman in Rd 12 - he will be tagging Jack Redden, in Rd 13 he will be tagging boomer harvey

Ha! Ha!

Knowing my luck lately in SC thats exactly what will happen if I pick up Duffman. :eek:

Although a tagging role is working wonders for Macaffers SC scores latey. :D:thumbsu:

SureBuddy

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Anyone thought of jack hombach? i did but did't pull the trigger tonned up again 2day thought he would another heath or stevenson.

Nope the guy is a star and they absolutely love him here. JS is 100 percent.

I am almost tempted to make him my D6 as well. He can easily get that tonne every week. I am leaning towards taking the punt.

Nope the guy is a star and they absolutely love him here. JS is 100 percent.

I am almost tempted to make him my D6 as well. He can easily get that tonne every week. I am leaning towards taking the punt.
Harry hindsight told me i should of taken a punt on him last week when he was 360k of course i pick birchall:rolleyes:. who prob was the right call but someone differnt would of been nice seeing most defenders are spudding it up at the momment.

C-Dog

Club Legend
May 7, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Might be interesting as to who people believe will average the most from this point forward with a lot of people bringing in a back this week or next.
I'll give my opinion.

1-Goddard
2- Gibbs
3 - Shaw (will miss 1+ games)
4- Ibbotson
5- Heppell
6- Houli
7- Waters
8-McKenzie
9- Hanley (hard to call if goes back to his backline role will be top 5, stays in forward line could drop by miles)
10- Ellis

I believe Wilson from West Coast is worth a look, now that Hurn is out...

bought him in early, reckon he's pretty safe with hurn out for an extended period.

Didn't play badly either, can't see him being dropped

Anyone thought of jack hombach? i did but did't pull the trigger tonned up again 2day thought he would another heath or stevenson.
Great POD. Just can't bring myself to select a PA player. Been burnt too many times.

Anyone know much about JS of Wilson and Clisby?? Skeptical Wilson will keep his place once Waters returns but I suppose with Hurn now out that changes things. Clisby generates an extra 20k too.

I'd go Clisby, Melbourne board says he looked pretty good and should stay in most of next season. Plus even with the injury to Hurn, Wilson's out.

Sir Skid

Just one Kegs lady boys!
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Ex-Moderator St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2016
Nov 30, 2012
Behind you
AFL Club
St Kilda
I'd go Clisby, Melbourne board says he looked pretty good and should stay in most of next season. Plus even with the injury to Hurn, Wilson's out.

Has Clisby been promoted from the rookie list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back