Position 2013 SC Forwards

Which rookies will you be selecting in your forward line?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've got robbie gray as f7 and contemplating benching buddy and bringing him on...

is it meant to rain / snow in adelaide on Saturday? this could effect gray and buddy (not sure who is better in the rain / slippery conditions TBH)

Hey all, I've got Kerridge on the bench and want to downgrade him for a cheap rookie (trying to get some cash in the bank before finals). Who would people recommend? I'm tossing up between Blayne Wilson (WC), Danniher (Ess) and this Mewbrey (Syd) who might debut this weekend. Who would have the best js?

Any tips would be appreciated :thumbsu:

Hey all, I've got Kerridge on the bench and want to downgrade him for a cheap rookie (trying to get some cash in the bank before finals). Who would people recommend? I'm tossing up between Blayne Wilson (WC), Danniher (Ess) and this Mewbrey (Syd) who might debut this weekend. Who would have the best js?

Any tips would be appreciated :thumbsu:

Tom Lee maybe?

Tom Lee maybe?

Cheers Toxic, I forgot about him. I was actually tossing up between him and Kerridge earlier in the year and obviously went for Kerridge. Would be fitting to swap them. I see Lee is starting against the Blues and with Kosi out, looks like he might get a decent run in the side.

Cheers Toxic, I forgot about him. I was actually tossing up between him and Kerridge earlier in the year and obviously went for Kerridge. Would be fitting to swap them. I see Lee is starting against the Blues and with Kosi out, looks like he might get a decent run in the side.
plus scott watters is playing for next year already anyway

plus scott watters is playing for next year already anyway

Maister out,

TDL, Milera & Saad not getting anywhere near it,

Siposs struggling with injury(?),

Kosi, well, ahm,.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back