Position 2013 SC midfielders

Which midfield rookies will you be selecting?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forward line will be pretty good in 2 weeks when I get Buddy in -

Franklin, Cox, Rockliff, Bartel, Martin, Kennedy :thumbsu:

looks good....

Right now I have Cloke, Cox, Franklin, Kennedy, Westhoff, Dwyer ( Neade & Macaffer)

I decided that Hinkley and co have given Westhoff a heart transplant and bought him a new pair of cojones. But seriously looking at Rockliff and SJ. Kennedy could even be bench cover if the cash cows turn out.

Looking to really get the cows mooing in the midfield before upgrading there.

What to do with Murphy..

Another sub 100 performance and patience is wearing thin. Cut him now and cough up a trade or persist for a few more weeks given their upcoming run of games? Will he be a regular ordinary scorer under Malthouse? What are others thinking?

What to do with Murphy..

Another sub 100 performance and patience is wearing thin. Cut him now and cough up a trade or persist for a few more weeks given their upcoming run of games? Will he be a regular ordinary scorer under Malthouse? What are others thinking?

He will start hitting 120+'s as soon as you trade him out.

What to do with Murphy..

I have the same problem. He's my only regular underperformer. I am holding for now, but if he continues these pathetic scores, he won't see the season out. Unfortunatley he will have to wait until after upgrade season now.

I have the same problem. He's my only regular underperformer. I am holding for now, but if he continues these pathetic scores, he won't see the season out. Unfortunatley he will have to wait until after upgrade season now.
Yeah I'm thinking the same. Stick with for now, but if he can't score against the likes of Brisbane and my mob, I'm cutting him loose.

My midfield, I have to admit, is shocking...

JPK, Fyfe, Wingard, Ward, Wines, Dangerfield, Jäger and Mayes with Hill and Neade on the bench..

What would you do with this mess?

I picked Ward as a potential POD, but he's just averaged 100 and Dangerfield needs to turn the corner, plus 3 rookies and Wingard.. Only really happy with Fyfe's performances so far, and JPK gets a pass mark..

My midfield, I have to admit, is shocking...

JPK, Fyfe, Wingard, Ward, Wines, Dangerfield, Jäger and Mayes with Hill and Neade on the bench..

What would you do with this mess?

I picked Ward as a potential POD, but he's just averaged 100 and Dangerfield needs to turn the corner, plus 3 rookies and Wingard.. Only really happy with Fyfe's performances so far, and JPK gets a pass mark..
Wingard has been awesome, he would be the best performed of the lot in relation to price without a doubt.

I would upgrade Ward & Dangerfield to blokes like Ablett, Pendlebury, Watson or Swan. Leave Jaeger and Mayes for now to keep mooing.

Wingard has been awesome, he would be the best performed of the lot in relation to price without a doubt.

I would upgrade Ward & Dangerfield to blokes like Ablett, Pendlebury, Watson or Swan. Leave Jaeger and Mayes for now to keep mooing.

Yeah, I think JOM and Wines might get somewhere around 450k by the way things are going, definitely not ready to cull them yet. I'm still hoping Dangerfield will turn it around and I won't have to trade him out at all, but I'm not sure where thats going to come from :oops:
At least Ward isn't losing too much value now so it maybe doesn't matter if I sit on him for a while, until I find some cash to upgrade him.

How is this guy in less than 2000 teams? Just mind boggling :confused:

Ryan+Griffen+AFL+Rd+1+Western+Bulldogs+v+Brisbane+UxRcmvBgOYYl.jpg

How is this guy in less than 2000 teams? Just mind boggling :confused:

Ryan+Griffen+AFL+Rd+1+Western+Bulldogs+v+Brisbane+UxRcmvBgOYYl.jpg

Because he's a 2nd tier mid premo. In 8 seasons his highest averages have been 106 & 108 and sub 96 the other 6 years. I put him in the Priddis category, as in would only trade in if he were really cheap/bottoming out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A host of solid prem midfielders dropping to a very low price in terms of Midfielder's prices.
Jelwood (134 b/e) $491k
Swan (120 b/e) 523k
Cotchin (154 b/e) 550k
MMurphy (135 b/e) 516k
These 4 are fall prems from the super/ultra prem category, my only issue is that they've been a bit down lately (except Cotch) Anyone looking to bring any of them in?
I'm looking at doing MJones/JOM > Swan but that doesn't bode well with my round 13 bye at all. Currently have GAJ, Pendles, JPK, Danger, Jobe, Priddis. I might wait till the end of round 121 then trade Cotch in for Jones. Then Jelwood in for JOM end of round 12.

A couple of other players I'm looking at are:
Jack 556k
ASwallow 535k
Stanton 471k with a b/e of 30! (Yes, it is stanton tho :rolleyes: )
I like Jack and Swallow as POD,they look to be potentially 115+ ave. ATM they are 111 ave each I think.

I'm in the lucky position of having 770k in the bank right now which will allow me to trade right up in the next month.

Right now my midfield is Ablett, Pendles, Danger, Swallow, Fyfe, Rockliff, O'Meara & Goodes with Hutchings and Viney on the pine.

Going forward i ultimatly want to move Rockliff into my forward line and trade out Goodes.

With Rockliff it will be straight forward i will swap him into the forward line and bring kennedy to my midfield bench and quite possibly keep him to the end of the year unless his injured or dropped to ensure i have that multi position midfielder.

With Goodes I'm still unsure, I really want to have that midfield/Back presence without sacrificing a midfield spot for Gibbs, Goddard or Hartlett.

Do people believe that its worth trading colcoqhon into my midfield to ensure for those last few weeks of the year when injuries or rests occur i have the ability to swap in between positions ?

Any opinion will be much appreciated thank you.

Too sporatic, 6 games under 77 in 2012.

Because he's a 2nd tier mid premo. In 8 seasons his highest averages have been 106 & 108 and sub 96 the other 6 years. I put him in the Priddis category, as in would only trade in if he were really cheap/bottoming out.

These might look like bad calls now, but jeez he's really jumped out of that 105-110 average this year. He's even surprised me :rainbow:.

These might look like bad calls now, but jeez he's really jumped out of that 105-110 average this year. He's even surprised me :rainbow:.

Well, he's definitely proved me wrong. I'll either be trading Griffen or Cotchin in for JOM to fill my final starting midfield spot next week or week after.

What's your midfield currently look like?
Must be pretty damn impressive!

It could be better, I'll probably be upgrading Murphy to the highest averaging Rd11/12bye premo just before Rd13
I've just been messing with some trades, here is my current team....set up for Rd11 so some players out of their normal positions...

RD 11 SC TEAM.JPG

Heres my team for the round 11 bye.

I will possibly have 20 players playing, 18 if Crouch and Thurlow don't get selected.

I plan to upgrade Turlich > Duffield next week and the week after O'Meara > Tom Mitchell and Macaffer > Stevie J. Will move Stevie J into the midfield (via B.Kennedy DPP link) in round 12 to help cover the outs there and move him back forward in round 14 while trading out JJ Kennedy to Watson which will complete my midfield.

Round 15 I will bring in Gibbs and that will be about it, my teams as good as upgraded then.

Will sit tight on my trades and prey to the supercoach gods.

Whats everyone think of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back