Position 2013 SC midfielders

Which midfield rookies will you be selecting?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres my team for the round 11 bye.

I will possibly have 20 players playing, 18 if Crouch and Thurlow don't get selected.

I plan to upgrade Turlich > Duffield next week and the week after O'Meara > Tom Mitchell and Macaffer > Stevie J. Will move Stevie J into the midfield (via B.Kennedy DPP link) in round 12 to help cover the outs there and move him back forward in round 14 while trading out JJ Kennedy to Watson which will complete my midfield.

Round 15 I will bring in Gibbs and that will be about it, my teams as good as upgraded then.

Will sit tight on my trades and prey to the supercoach gods.

Whats everyone think of that?

How many trades will you have left?

About 6 I reckon after round 15.

Hoping that's enough to get me through to the finals. :eek:

Assuming you will you trade out Brown for Gibbs are going to have almost exactly the same team and trades by rd15. :eek::eek::eek:

Only differences will be:
Dixon v Gibbs
Heppell v Shaw
Hartlett v Duffield
KMartin v Crouch
Priddis v Selwood or Watson
Fyfe v Swan
Macaffer v BKennedy

I'm 52 points behind you right now but should have a complete team by rd13 ;)

Anyone jumping on the J.Selwood train now? I have just got him in at his extremely low price.

Surely he is a steal at that price? I think he is around 450k from memory. Thoughts? I also got Pendlebury in.

Anyone jumping on the J.Selwood train now? I have just got him in at his extremely low price.

Surely he is a steal at that price? I think he is around 450k from memory. Thoughts? I also got Pendlebury in.

He is currently 491k with a B/E of 134. I'm steering clear until he shows me some form, has been terrible lately, he is also playing GWS, so I'm not willing to take the risk of him being a late out this week.

He is currently 491k with a B/E of 134. I'm steering clear until he shows me some form, has been terrible lately, he is also playing GWS, so I'm not willing to take the risk of him being a late out this week.
Ahh OK I might hold off trading him in until after the bye then. Thanks

What does everyone think of Stanton? Only 470k. Scoring really well except for 2 scores of 50 when he was apparently injured.

What does everyone think of Stanton? Only 470k. Scoring really well except for 2 scores of 50 when he was apparently injured.

I'm trading him in for JOM this week. Is averaging 119.4 with a lowest score of 99 if you take out his 2 injury affected games. BE of 30, so even if he doesn't score super premo in the next 2 rounds, will go up in price enough to sideways him to a performing premo in the worst case scenario. At 1.60% ownership, he's the sort of POD that I'm looking for without cleaning out my bank account. I do have enough money to bring in Watson instead if I want, but that would leave me with only 6k, where as now I have 150k to upgade Terlich to a Rd 11 bye premo Def or Mid next week with a single trade. Value for money/points cannot be underestimated IMHO. Only 47k more than JOM is pretty much a sideways trade really.

Will probably go Brad Hill ---> Joel Selwood in R13, spending leftover cash of $200K. Good value upgrade IMO. Selwood becomes my M9. And I can keep O'Meara as M10 for rest of the year.

Fully expecting him to get rested for one game in the second half of the season though.

I'm trading him in for JOM this week. Is averaging 119.4 with a lowest score of 99 if you take out his 2 injury affected games. BE of 30, so even if he doesn't score super premo in the next 2 rounds, will go up in price enough to sideways him to a performing premo in the worst case scenario. At 1.60% ownership, he's the sort of POD that I'm looking for without cleaning out my bank account. I do have enough money to bring in Watson instead if I want, but that would leave me with only 6k, where as now I have 150k to upgade Terlich to a Rd 11 bye premo Def or Mid next week with a single trade. Value for money/points cannot be underestimated IMHO. Only 47k more than JOM is pretty much a sideways trade really.
Pretty good excpet that I have too many round 13 players so not an option for me!
If you're light on round 13, he will be of great value!
Thanks for the advice guys! I will be trading him in for JOM.

I like it. How are you faring with Rd13 mids?

I like it. How are you faring with Rd13 mids?

Got 5 now that I've bought in Stanton & Swan, but I'm sideways trading Murphy for a better performing Rd11/12 bye mid before Murphs bye, so will have 4 premo mids missing in Rd13. All good, I'll still have 15-16 premo's playing in Rd13.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will probably go Brad Hill ---> Joel Selwood in R13, spending leftover cash of $200K. Good value upgrade IMO. Selwood becomes my M9. And I can keep O'Meara as M10 for rest of the year.

Fully expecting him to get rested for one game in the second half of the season though.

Selwood as an M9, surely not?

Currently have:

Ablett
Pendles
JPK
Danger
Fyfe
Priddis
Ward
O'Meara
(KMart)
(Laird > Mitchell (rd13))

The question is, who completes my midfield with Ward and O'Meara to be traded. The only condition is I must have at least one player from rd11/12 byes.

Thinking along the lines of 2 from (in order or so): Swan, Barlow, Cotchin, Selwood, Griffen or Delidio - but can't really split them.
At this stage, who do I pick and why?

Currently have:

Ablett
Pendles
JPK
Danger
Fyfe
Priddis
Ward
O'Meara
(KMart)
(Laird > Mitchell (rd13))

The question is, who completes my midfield with Ward and O'Meara to be traded. The only condition is I must have at least one player from rd11/12 byes.

Thinking along the lines of 2 from (in order or so): Swan, Barlow, Cotchin, Selwood, Griffen or Delidio - but can't really split them.
At this stage, who do I pick and why?

Boyd, points machine
Swallow, having gun yr
Both should b considered

I've got Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Selwood, K. Jack, Barlow, Griffen and T. Mitchell as M8. Question is who do I turn T Mitchell into in a week or two? Already got Stevie J down forward.
Cheers

I've got Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Selwood, K. Jack, Barlow, Griffen and T. Mitchell as M8. Question is who do I turn T Mitchell into in a week or two? Already got Stevie J down forward.
Cheers

The next best averaging mids should be Beams and Cotchin if you fancy.
Or you could get Andrew Walker in to create a DPP between FWD and MID.

Cheers

Beams, Jimmy is primed for a massive 6 weeks (1st two games back he has already had mid 20+ possessions, this will only increase IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back