Position 2013 SC Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that's the rookie situation ATM, can be a lucky dip.

Makes it more important to trade those in that are worth their salt.

Hutchings omission is a surprise, hasn't put a foot wrong. :confused:
Hutchy hasn't been that impressive, but I too were surprised. Very surprised actually, especailly I would have thought it wise to play him Vs the saints (the team that rookie and delisted him)
You would expect he would play for his life against his old team!!

Hutchy hasn't been that impressive, but I too were surprised. Very surprised actually, especailly I would have thought it wise to play him Vs the saints (the team that rookie and delisted him)
You would expect he would play for his life against his old team!!

Been sub for 2 of 3 games, ave 76 SC points per game, ~19 disposals per game?

I know those games have been GWS, Lions & Richmond, but, not sure what a rookie needs to do to be impressive....wouldn't mind him having those stats for the Saints ATM.......:(

Been sub for 2 of 3 games, ave 76 SC points per game, ~19 disposals per game?

I know those games have been GWS, Lions & Richmond, but, not sure what a rookie needs to do to be impressive....wouldn't mind him having those stats for the Saints ATM.......:(
had a fair bit of the ball but not really done a lot with it. lot of contest free stuff. WC match selection run by a couple of chimps with darts at the moment.

Blayne Wilson (WCE) named for Sunday game, mature-aged, Defender, 115k

One to keep eye on for next few rds,

85 SC points 1st game up, great start,

so question is, will he play rd 13 or will he get 'Hutchings'ed ?? :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone rate T Sumner from GCS? Forward, named to play in the starting team this week.
May be a good downgrade for MacCaffer as I think he may have plateaued?

Macaffer set to increase by ~25k if he scores 80
Sumner set to increase ~35 k if he scores 50

So I'm going to wait till round 14 to bring in Sumner/Daniher for Macaffer.

May be a good downgrade for MacCaffer as I think he may have plateaued?
His average in the last few games is a respectable 80+ (breakeven = 23), so his price should still increase. Be careful with the sideways trades, Sumner hasn't scored particularly well...

Caffer has been really good last few weeks.I never have thought he would get over 300K thought i would traded him out before the other rookie priced players.Yet hes still there and prob will be for alittle longer.

I'll be keeping Caff for the year, will be handy cover if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back