Position 2013 SC Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be mad to get rid of Macaffer for cash.

^ This, it's either upgrade him to a premo or keep him for solid bench cover. I'll be upgrading him to Jelwood for an extra 100k next week (move SJ to the forwards) and JJK relegated to the fwd bench after Rd13.

What rookies will come onto the bubble in Rd 13, barring Mitchell who I already have?

Hitchcock (Port, Fwd, 128k) should, subject to selection,

Already played 33 games of AFL,

FWIW

Lachie Hunter is pushing for a game for the western bulldogs yuup hes another mid.
Confirmed to debut. A forward flanker averaging 2 goals a game in the VFL this year. Averaged 138 SC points in the TAC cup last year and scored 130 for Williamstown last week. He should be selectable as a forward as well, that would help alleviate the shortage of forward rookies :(

Confirmed to debut. A forward flanker averaging 2 goals a game in the VFL this year. Averaged 138 SC points in the TAC cup last year and scored 130 for Williamstown last week. He should be selectable as a forward as well, that would help alleviate the shortage of forward rookies :(

Another Mid only unfortunately, looks like the well has run dry......

Tabrener named extended bench for Freo, and is a fwd valued at 114k.

Mitchell Clisby is also in line to play his first game,a 96k defender for Melbourne.

Hopefully they're good downgrade targets.

Another Mid only unfortunately, looks like the well has run dry......

Mitchell Clisby, Def, 96k, Melb - currently named on field, at least he's playing for a bottom 4 club! - lets see how he goes........

Tabrener named extended bench for Freo, and is a fwd valued at 114k.

Mitchell Clisby is also in line to play his first game,a 96k defender for Melbourne.

Hopefully they're good downgrade targets.

Just beat me to it :D

Vic michie will get games soon as will Nic graham from the blues
Michie seems to go alright in the 2s but most have already finished the midfield with Martin and Mitchell. Might be a good downgrade if one of those 2 turns out to be a prem rookie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do people think of Clisby's JS?

I think that a lot of people like that;

- had a decent first up game
- he plays for Melbourne (who haven't been bad at blooding mature aged players)
- has come in in the exact same game as new coach (Craig sees something Neeld didn't?)
- he's 96k (handy this time of year)
- there ain't much else out there! :eek:

Still only played one game,

see what the w'end brings,

could have a shocker,

who knows........

Thanks. Yeah, I know I should wait a week, I usually never buy after 1 game but I need cash to put toward next weeks trade so I'm seriously considering taking the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back