Position 2013 SC Rucks

Which rookie ruckman will you be selecting?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I picked 4... I havn't made my mind up yet. I think Rowe & Gawn were both good options before injury struck. I know what Dan Currie brings to the table as he played in our (Swans) reserves a fair bit and also for Norwood this year (I live in Adelaide). Hopefully he finally achieves what I think he can in cementing a senior spot and playing consistent footy without injury.

Cant go past Luey at that price. If I can get 7 odd games out of him before he gets injure, i'd still consider that a win.

even though pederson never got the ideal discount

i still think he is underpriced and looks to be playing forward where he has scored quite well

Goldstein & Luey, the perfect combo.

High risk Combo. Luenberger is going to be a bit of an unknown quantity on the back of his injury. I'm not convinced Goldstein will recapture his 2011 form on the back of H Macs departure.

I'll be looking at both Daw and Currie closely in NAB to see who is the most likely and versatile player. Gawn will be closely monitored also. If Jolly has a poor preseason or gets injured i'll seriously consider one of the collingwood boys.

Liam Mcbean will be a very popular trade down option later in the year, with ruck/fwd status. Be nice to rotate cox/nic nat or other premium ruck/fawds through both lines with his assistance.

Anyone considering taking a punt on Gorringe?

anyone else probably going to do the old rookie list ruckman as bench cover cost saver?

im pretty sure i will due to no smith or giles this year

Suggesting Gorringe as an alternative for R3 or R4

High risk Combo. Luenberger is going to be a bit of an unknown quantity on the back of his injury. I'm not convinced Goldstein will recapture his 2011 form on the back of H Macs departure.

I'll be looking at both Daw and Currie closely in NAB to see who is the most likely and versatile player. Gawn will be closely monitored also. If Jolly has a poor preseason or gets injured i'll seriously consider one of the collingwood boys.

Liam Mcbean will be a very popular trade down option later in the year, with ruck/fwd status. Be nice to rotate cox/nic nat or other premium ruck/fawds through both lines with his assistance.

Luey was the first player I locked this year. Just can't see him averaging under 85. I believe he is doing the full pre-season?

Goldy should go back to that given he will be playing almost the whole game in the ruck. But I will watch his nab cup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone is talking up Goldy but no one has mentioned Hmac. He has gone to a new club where he should hold down the No.1 ruck spot while the younger guys continue to develop. I know he got injured last year, but he clearly scored better than Goldy with or with out him in the North side. Should easily be a 100+ pt player??

A lot of votes for Witts! I remember his name bobbing up in a Swans thread at some point during 2012 and a Collingwood supporter mentioned something along the lines that he is still quite raw and a long way away from a spot in the senior side.

H Macs departure is exactly why he should recapture those scores.

Everyone is talking up Goldy but no one has mentioned Hmac. He has gone to a new club where he should hold down the No.1 ruck spot while the younger guys continue to develop. I know he got injured last year, but he clearly scored better than Goldy with or with out him in the North side. Should easily be a 100+ pt player??

I assume he would be mainly forward after returning from LARS surgery. He hasn't done a pre season and I don't see him as #1 ruck in the first half of the season... if at all. Just my opinion but I can't see him putting up big numbers.

I assume he would be mainly forward after returning from LARS surgery. He hasn't done a pre season and I don't see him as #1 ruck in the first half of the season... if at all. Just my opinion but I can't see him putting up big numbers.
If HMac will be getting eased into the season does that give Nathan Vardy any chance of starting as no.1 ruck? Be interested to hear any Cattery insight.

Dan Gorringe is the other one that has peaked my interest. Anyone got any inside skinny on his chances of overtaking Zmith on the Suns' ruck pecking order?

Seen a lack of Kruezer in teams, could be a good unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back