Position 2013 SC Rucks

Which rookie ruckman will you be selecting?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think Leuy will skyrocket once he builds his fitness, he scored hugely in 2011 when fit and will most likely do that again this year IMO.

Why don't you go Griffin > Leuy this week and get Rowe in this week as well. Then next week get Franklin? His BE is 112 so shouldn't go up by too much even if he plays well. Could possibly go down as well.

I like your thinking. Zorko can't drop that much in price.

This week I'm looking to bring in a ruck for Zorko (via DPP)

The main 2 I'm looking at are McEvoy and Jacobs, and maybe Minson and Goldstein but the first 2 are the main ones. Leuenberger is my second ruck.

Any thoughts guys?

The time has finally come... :D

#MAJAKHAPPENS

Hopefully Hansen is out for him then I will be even happier - :D:p:);)

Luenberger or Goldstein for Ryder? I think Goldstein is the better long term prospect, but I haven't made a trade yet so with Luey's rise in value I can pocket the cash and trade him later if need be...

Luenberger or Goldstein for Ryder? I think Goldstein is the better long term prospect, but I haven't made a trade yet so with Luey's rise in value I can pocket the cash and trade him later if need be...
Leuy.

I think Leuy is the better long term prospect and is much cheaper as it stands. Leuy is just getting his fitness back and will go from strength to strength. Still averaging around 100 underdone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving it mate. Swapped Cox to the forward line to fit Burger in the ruck....;)
Awesome ruck setup! Jealous.

I now have Cox, Leuy, Rowe, Currie (may trade to Daw in a couple of weeks if holds spots).

I don't have any rucks in the forward line.

SH!T - I just realised something. I had KREUZER last week in the rucks with Rowe on the bench.

Should I get Cox as a forward instead of RUCK then use Rowe this week to cover, then next week change Kreuzer for Goldstein or someone good to hold MPP.

Or should I just keep Cox as ruck and not worry about MPP and trade later if worst comes to worst?

Awesome ruck setup! Jealous.

I now have Cox, Leuy, Rowe, Currie (may trade to Daw in a couple of weeks if holds spots).

I don't have any rucks in the forward line.

SH!T - I just realised something. I had KREUZER last week in the rucks with Rowe on the bench.

Should I get Cox as a forward instead of RUCK then use Rowe this week to cover, then next week change Kreuzer for Goldstein or someone good to hold MPP.

Or should I just keep Cox as ruck and not worry about MPP and trade later if worst comes to worst?

Would be risky having Rowe on the ground but might work better in the long run. Can't you swap Rowe to the forward line and downgrade a forward rookie to Daw or someone else in a few weeks though?

Would be risky having Rowe on the ground but might work better in the long run. Can't you swap Rowe to the forward line and downgrade a forward rookie to Daw or someone else in a few weeks though?

I don't have any FWD MPP's, have Rowe as ruckman. All my forward rookies are playing.

I wanted to use my other trade this week to gain Terlich (BE is -54.) and get rid of Vlaustin.

I'm now contemplating getting Cox in forward line and playing Rowe this week in rucks, leaving Kreuz on the bench. Then next week upgrade Kreuzer to someone else like Goldy/McEvoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back