Position 2013 SC Rucks

Which rookie ruckman will you be selecting?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luey>Maric could almost make some money in two or three weeks. Yum.

art-353-svMAJAK2-300x0.jpg

139 SC last weekend! :)

Sam Jacobs finally got back some form on the weekend. Should I keep him and hope he starts playing like a premium again or give him the flick for NicNat, McEvoy or Maric?

Maric might improve now that he's over his injury.

Sam Jacobs finally got back some form on the weekend. Should I keep him and hope he starts playing like a premium again or give him the flick for NicNat, McEvoy or Maric?

Yeh go on get rid of the big Sauce coz i have him too. So as soon as you get rid of him he'll start scoring well for me.:rolleyes:

or will minson? good POD - no competition for his spot at all

Yep, with Smith down he is looking the goods.

agreed completely - just before he plays his 3rd game to ever serviceable Blivcas will amazingly appear as Gorringe - thus creating 100K plus "real" coverage (well here's hoping)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

agreed completely - just before he plays his 3rd game to ever serviceable Blivcas will amazingly appear as Gorringe - thus creating 100K plus "real" coverage (well here's hoping)

Yep... Bitzy has been my make shift cover since my pre-rnd 1 lock out brain fart. Whoever gets the gig comes in after this round... unless Bitzy has a break out game.

Yep... Bitzy has been my make shift cover since my pre-rnd 1 lock out brain fart. Whoever gets the gig comes in after this round... unless Bitzy has a break out game.

reckon waiting for the 3rd game might be an option

Is Currie ever going to play? I'm just standing around holding my balls with this bloke!

Is Currie ever going to play? I'm just standing around holding my balls with this bloke!
Same. He's got a thumb injury, out for over a month. He'll need Goldstein to get injured

Same. He's got a thumb injury, out for over a month. He'll need Goldstein to get injured
Superlame! All I want is a lousy few games so he puts on a 100k and I can ship him out. :(
or #greatestmoveevercurriestarsinsupercoachfinals

I have Cox and Leuey in the ruck, NicNat in the forward line. Plenty of money. Who should I bring in? Go cheap with Kreuzer or spend more and go someone else??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back