Position 2013 SC Rucks

Which rookie ruckman will you be selecting?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Cox and Leuey in the ruck, NicNat in the forward line. Plenty of money. Who should I bring in? Go cheap with Kreuzer or spend more and go someone else??
The best SC ruckman in the AFL; average >114, lowest score of 94 :D

Same. He's got a thumb injury, out for over a month. He'll need Goldstein to get injured

Start of the season I would have agreed, but:

Our season is slowly turning to crap
Daw looks like he'll need to work on some stuff in the VFL
Tarrant is still hurt
Hansen looks like he's going to get run in the backline
Petrie's showing his age a bit and can't ruck much
Goldy looks better when he gets more than 5% chopout
Currie can probably hold his own down forward, and should be back after the bye.

If you don't need to dump Currie, you may well get a couple of price rises out of him at some point.

I need to trade gawn out next week need the cash and before he leaks coin who to get?
Gorringe unsure on him pricey and dixon comming back shortly?
Sam michael crazy vossy?
currie:confused:?
hopefully nicholls gets picked heard hes dont a bad tap ruck.
I'm in the same boat, hopefully Gawn gets dropped this week so he doesn't lose cash lol

Sam Michael will play because Luey is out?

I'm in the same boat, hopefully Gawn gets dropped this week so he doesn't lose cash lol

Sam Michael will play because Luey is out?
Seen that Crazy vozzy said big Sam Michael might play forward with the loss of jono brown>longer will do the main job in the ruck.Yes also hoping gawn gets dropped hes spud.

I thought about that but assuming Dixon comes back soon I'm guessing he will take the place of either Nicholls or Gorringe and I have no idea who is preferred of those two.

Sam Grimley getting a 2nd game over Max Bailey
I presume it's just because they vsing Melbourne and then they have their bye, but still worth a look
He'll be on the bubble then so let's hope Bailey and/or Hale get injured at training during their bye :p

ps. kidding :)
pss. not really, need Gawn gaaawwwwnnnn ;)

no seriously I do not wish injuries on any player :cool:

10 rounds in and Blicavs is paying dividends. So much for only plaing a few games. I Missed his score last week, but beefed up my fwd line with Cox and put him on the field this week. :D

Need to settley side and find a better option than Maric in a luxury trade later on. He must be carrying a niggle......

10 rounds in and Blicavs is paying dividends. So much for only plaing a few games. I Missed his score last week, but beefed up my fwd line with Cox and put him on the field this week. :D

Need to settley side and find a better option than Maric in a luxury trade later on. He must be carrying a niggle......

Yep, I have Maric too, has been disappointing. Looking at just last trade when team complete to Minson maybe...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went Leuy > Kreuzer who has surely bottomed out at 380k. Paid dividends with return of 122 this week!

Also gained me 60k cash money.

Happy that both Minson did well, was tossing it up all week prior.

Now, who should I trade out Luey for?

Thinking bout Maric after his R11 bye or Cox after R12...

I went Leuy > Kreuzer who has surely bottomed out at 380k. Paid dividends with return of 122 this week!

Also gained me 60k cash money.

And after next round Kreuz will be worth more than Leuey...by the time Leuey come back Kreuz will be worth 50-100k more. Then go Kreuz > Leuey and make another 60k+ :D

And after next round Kreuz will be worth more than Leuey...by the time Leuey come back Kreuz will be worth 50-100k more. Then go Kreuz > Leuey and make another 60k+ :D

I like :D But that does depend on how many trades I have left :oops: At this rate I'll have 8 or so left at the end of the byes with an almost full team. Fingers crossed no more injuries :(

Blicavs

Is he a legitimate R2 now? Can he keep it up?

I started him at start of year at R2. Now Has drifted into MID (on field this week @ M8) via DPP / trade tweaks. Was planning on leaving Cox and Nic Nat R1 / R2. Now toying with idea of leaving 1 of Nic Nat or Cox FWD and Blicavs RUCK.

Would be one less upgrade to worry about for now. Cats have easy run coming up too.

Blicavs

I think he can, if I still had him I'd be doing that

all those in the same boat as me who got rid of Blicavs too early, condolences. (now we are stuck with Gawn LOL)

I think he can, if I still had him I'd be doing that

all those in the same boat as me who got rid of Blicavs too early, condolences. (now we are stuck with Gawn LOL)

Food for thought. Not too hard to look good vs Power and Suns saying that.

Be definitely looking at shifting him back to RUCK and giving Daw the flick though. Keep it up Mr Blicavs!

Blicavs

I started him at start of year at R2. Now Has drifted into MID (on field this week @ M8) via DPP / trade tweaks. Was planning on leaving Cox and Nic Nat R1 / R2. Now toying with idea of leaving 1 of Nic Nat or Cox FWD and Blicavs RUCK.

Would be one less upgrade to worry about for now. Cats have easy run coming up too.

Perhaps a R2.5, especially if you have the DPP link to Fwds with 2 Fwds (NicNat, Cox, Rough etc.) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back